PCSX121 running on Asus Transformer Book T200TA - Result
This topic reports the result of PCSX2 running on Asus Transformer Book T200TA
Any suggestion on how to increase framerate is appreciated.

Intel Atom Z3775 1.33 - 1.8 GHz
Intel HD Graphics 311 - 778 MHz
Ram 2GB
Windows 8.1 (32bit)

DirectX9 or 11 hardware are more smooth than software mode.
OpenGL threw me a crash
640x480
Frame Skip 1
Disable Effect Processing (In Config->Audio->Plugin Settings)

Test with Devil May Cry 3 : Dante's Awakening (Not Sp Edition)

The result is Slow and unacceptable.
Got around 33~41 fps, All characters in the screen move slowly, kinda somewhat playable but is not fun for me Sad

Tried move the slidebar in "Intel HD Graphics Properties" to "Maximum Performance" (but short-life battery) didn't improve anything...

Haven't tried other games yet.

Sponsored links

You can't expect much from that processor.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-16-2015, 07:07 PM)BouncingBreasts Wrote: Any suggestion on how to increase framerate is appreciated.

Get a better computer.

This one won't get an increase in performance no matter what you do. The STP score of that CPU is 480, which is downright awful. You need at least 1500+ to get fullspeed in the majority of games.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
The only thing you can run decently on that is ninja bread man and bunch of other trivial ps2 games. If you're looking for paths to upgrade, feel free to ask Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
if you wanna get rid of it, feel free to ask too. if it's got a stylus and proper support and screen i'd take it. Biggrin

Ninja
(03-16-2015, 07:20 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Get a better computer.

This one won't get an increase in performance no matter what you do. The STP score of that CPU is 480, which is downright awful. You need at least 1500+ to get fullspeed in the majority of games.

Where can I get those STP score ?
Google name of your processor + passmark. The first link is your Friend. Wink
- Refraction
(03-17-2015, 12:02 PM)ssakash Wrote: Google name of your processor + passmark. The first link is your Friend. Wink

Is the STP he was talking about, the Single Thread Rating ?
yes, though it's usually called Single threaded performance.
- Refraction
Okay, thank you for the info.
I'll be more careful next time I buy a new mobile device...