PCSX2
Unable to find anywhere on internet even not on these forums.
What is the full form of PCSX2?
Everyone knows about advance settings of it but does someone know it full form. I also don't know that's why i asked here.

Sponsored links

what are you even asking?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
This guy makes more topics in the site section in a few days than I made in my entire history of being registered on the forums..

And yeah. What nobbs asked, what are you asking? Lol
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
he's asking the abbreviation of PCSX2. like RAM -> Random access memory. but honestly, I dunno...
are you asking advance setting?
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y
(01-16-2016, 05:26 PM)ssakash Wrote: he's asking the abbreviation of PCSX2. like RAM -> Random access memory. but honestly, I dunno...

Well, PSX is Sony's internal early development PlayStation code name standing for"Play Station Experimental", which also was used for PS2. So I always assumes PCSX2 is just PSX2 with a "C" for "PC", can't find anything official about that.

By the way, I've no idea what the OP is asking, but he is posting way too many weird stuff in a very short time, don't know if he is a troll, having trouble with English, just a kid or what the hell is going on with him. He even opened a thread just about opening another thread  Ninja
PCSX - Combination of "PC and PSX" e.g. Playstation on PC

Then when the team of PCSX goes to make a PS2 emulator, what else would they call it but PCSX2?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-16-2016, 09:20 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Then when the team of PCSX goes to make a PS2 emulator, what else would they call it but PCSX2?

Agreed, PCSX2 is literally the only name that could have been used!
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
So it is combination of PC and PSX. I understood. Thanks for your answer.
(01-16-2016, 06:12 PM)K.F Wrote: Well, PSX is Sony's internal early development PlayStation code name standing for"Play Station Experimental", which also was used for PS2. So I always assumes PCSX2 is just PSX2 with a "C" for "PC", can't find anything official about that.

By the way, I've no idea what the OP is asking, but he is posting way too many weird stuff in a very short time, don't know if he is a troll, having trouble with English, just a kid or what the hell is going on with him. He even opened a thread just about opening another thread  Ninja

This is the reason. http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-stars-and-reputations
Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]