[PCSX2-0.6.9] Problem
But taking your settings doesn't mean that it will work 100% with my emu. or does it ?

Sponsored links

there are no guarantees. I don' own the game so I can't personally test settings till they work, either some one else will, of I'll see if I can get my hands on it somehow
It's laggin' abit, but it's still playable. Unsure

So ty for all the work, and sry for taking all your time Blush
i recommend upgdaring to dx10, its much faster
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

i got Windows XP. Smile
dont know wether this is legal or not but, there are some dx10 distribution for windowsXP, just the problem is the graphic driver, is it support dx10 on XP or not.

i never try this method, i cannot guarantee what will happen to your system, or yourself ::devil::
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

DX10 on XP is an illegal hack. but not to say that it will or won't work..
(05-21-2009, 05:05 PM)ardhi Wrote: dont know wether this is legal or not but, there are some dx10 distribution for windowsXP, just the problem is the graphic driver, is it support dx10 on XP or not.

i never try this method, i cannot guarantee what will happen to your system, or yourself ::devil::

It's both illegal and not working...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-20-2009, 07:58 PM)Saiki Wrote: look here:

match that^

Why does my GSdx look different from the one in the picture? If its a different version can you post a link to it, Thanks.
(05-21-2009, 07:04 PM)redlof Wrote:
(05-20-2009, 07:58 PM)Saiki Wrote: look here:

match that^

Why does my GSdx look different from the one in the picture? If its a different version can you post a link to it, Thanks.

that's 1006 I think.. if the GUI has changed, I don't know, I haven't unzipped the latest one yet, been playing FFX-2 lol