PCSX2 0.9.6 Blank/Black screen at start..
(03-30-2009, 03:32 AM)Saiki Wrote: hm.. looks fine to me, I'm kinda stumped.. you using nloop hack for ffx?

Not using any hacks at all mate.. and I am trying to play GoW and MK atm.. stopped trying FFX.. Nothing loads up.. it's just a blank screen, and getting 80+ frame rates..

Sponsored links

Hm strange issues indeed. Give us a full list of your whole configuration,meaning PCSX2 settings and plugin settings. If you are running from a dvd,try using Peops cdvd after configuring it properly and see if that works better
[Image: newsig.jpg]
are you trying to run them from an iso, if you are then use Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0. Unsure Rolleyes
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(03-30-2009, 05:24 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: are you trying to run them from an iso, if you are then use Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0. Unsure Rolleyes

I created an account just to say thanks. Smile I was getting a black screen when I would try to run a mounted image but when I would play it off a disc it would play fine. Now I can just run the game off of my computer. Laugh
Im getting a black screen too. I have the FInal fantasy X ISO file, did you just run off the game disc?
Im usin the linuz ISO CDVD 0.8.0, and when ive mounted the iso file to my G drive, i go to file --> Run CD/DVD but it gives me an error saying Error Loading D:\Final_fantasy_X.iso and followed by Error opening CDVD Plugin.
I Just started this today and im pretty new to all this, any help would be great. Thanks.

also, on the emulation screen thing it says

rom2 NOT FOUND

erom NOT FOUND
(04-10-2009, 11:01 PM)Choiboi Wrote: when ive mounted the iso file to my G drive, i go to file --> Run CD/DVD but it gives me an error saying Error Loading D:\Final_fantasy_X.iso and followed by Error opening CDVD Plugin.
well your problem is right there, you're trying to load the iso with Linuz Iso while it's mounted. if you're trying to run it mounted then change Linuz Iso to Gigahertz (Linuz Iso is (as you see) for Isos, and Gigahertz is for mounted isos/real discs Smile)
Windows 7 64bit

Thanks for the reply! Laugh
But yeah i tried that already Sad. and i get a black screen. I mount my file from my d drive unto the poweriso g drive. and then i select g drive with gigaherz, then run! but i get a black screen. If i use run--> execute, the emulator runs, but it only goes up browser and system configuration, and if i select browser, i only see the 2 memory cards.

thanks again
what is shown in the console window? (black window in the back Tongue) Smile
Windows 7 64bit

sry i cant seem to copy and paste or select the words in the black box lol ><.
How do other people do it - -; and i tried screen shotting and putting into word but the site wont let me attach it. Sad
I did see *CDVD: disk type: no disc

which is wierd : (
here's how you do it Smile

Windows 7 64bit