PCSX2 0.9.6 and r1888 beta
Will the USB game Controller dualshock will work on PCSX2 0.9.6 and r1888 beta? Can also the vibration feature on the controller will work with PCSX2? What will be the settings of the PCSX2? And also I can't run the r1888 beta for some reason there is an error it says:
I've tried reinstalling it and nothing. Can someone help me on this?

In the Controller if it will work then I'll just buy one. If not well, there's nothing I can do about it.
<<<PC>>>
1024 MB of ram DDR2
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+ 2.10 GHz
Nvidia Geforce 8400 GS 512 64-bit
Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
<<<<>>>>

Sponsored links

Quote:Will the USB game Controller dualshock will work on PCSX2 0.9.6 and r1888 beta? Can also the vibration feature on the controller will work with PCSX2? What will be the settings of the PCSX2?

If Windows properly detects it, it will work with PCSX2. Not sure about vibration.

For the other problem, download and install: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...02B2AF5FC2&displaylang=en
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Actually the controller I'm talking about have an installer for the vibration to work so it says. It also says that if the game supports vibration it will, well that was for PC games. I don't know about Emus.
I'll just buy and try one tomorrow, I'll let you know if it works.

Since I'm in here I wanna Ask if I am required to upgrade my ram for faster emulation?
I don't really need a rate of 50-60 fps I just wanna play at a playable speed or so.
<<<PC>>>
1024 MB of ram DDR2
Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
<<<<>>>>
(05-04-2010, 02:47 PM)kiyu2keith Wrote: Actually the controller I'm talking about have an installer for the vibration to work so it says. It also says that if the game supports vibration it will, well that was for PC games. I don't know about Emus.
I'll just buy and try one tomorrow, I'll let you know if it works.

Since I'm in here I wanna Ask if I am required to upgrade my ram for faster emulation?
I don't really need a rate of 50-60 fps I just wanna play at a playable speed or so.

Your processor is the bottleneck, not RAM
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
The Game controller works with the analog, but I still don't know about the vibration since I don't have games that has vibration support.
<<<PC>>>
1024 MB of ram DDR2
Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
<<<<>>>>