PCSX2 0.9.7
Almost. Complicated console + completely different hardware = problems
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

actually the difficulty of implementing multithread is the same for any hardware, it is a structural "problem" with the pipeline model itself.

The issues which arise from the turbo and power saving features are from another nature, I think the Intel and Windows developers did not take into account atively multitasking one same process under two different and dedicated cores. In the end, the CPU and Windows power saving plan become competing instead cooperating in some senses, which can affect even native applications although not so hard and most of times in a non easily perceivable way.

PS: although it was an answer to selvec post it complements refration's
Imagination is where we are truly real
Hmm. Disabling the HyperThreading. Now, only 4 threads/4 cores. The Game runs quite good. Well actually, when i saw the Task Manager(with HT), pcsx2 used only 1 core(only i core got around 70 - 80%) . Now when i run pcsx2, two of the core get to work!(i.e. two cores get around 70-85%) Smile

[Image: recodersignature2.png]
This game is demanding for an i7 860 at stock clocks, i7 860 will turbo to 3077 MHz if turbo boost is activated which is still not enough for this game.
To get better results you have to buy an aftermarket cooler an OC the hell out of that CPU. it can hit 4.0 GHz easily but first make sure you are not GPU limited.
why does tallbender keep saying tenkaichi 3 is power hungry. I can get 70fps without speedhacks and with speedhacks the game goes fast enough to make it unplayable Stock Q6600 BTW