PCSX2 0.9.7 beta released!
(05-30-2010, 06:26 PM)IcyElf Wrote:
(05-30-2010, 04:51 PM)petris101 Wrote: cool additions,i'll give it a try in some days.
edit: WTH DoC is now fully playable?!? greatest news ever!

WHat is DoC?
dirge of cerberus final fantasy vii
$0®®¥ ƒ0® |\/|¥ 1337 3|\|9£1$|-|!

(sorry for my 1337 english!)

Sponsored links

(05-30-2010, 06:17 PM)diegochiha Wrote: are this freezes a bug?,beacuse in the older stable beta (1888) you can just set the frameskip without having that freeze problem

Well it's definitely not the intended behavior Tongue

The game itself doesn't freeze anyway just the screen until it switches correctly.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Hello, I have downloaded this version (0.9.7) this morning and doesn't works.

[Image: capturapp.jpg]

I have tried a lot of bios and always it appears this message.

Thanks and sorry for my english.
(05-30-2010, 09:17 PM)solanorras Wrote: Hello, I have downloaded this version (0.9.7) this morning and doesn't works.

[Image: capturapp.jpg]

I have tried a lot of bios and always it appears this message.

Thanks and sorry for my english.

we dont support pirates or piracy. First warning.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-30-2010, 08:41 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote:
(05-30-2010, 06:17 PM)diegochiha Wrote: are this freezes a bug?,beacuse in the older stable beta (1888) you can just set the frameskip without having that freeze problem

Well it's definitely not the intended behavior Tongue

The game itself doesn't freeze anyway just the screen until it switches correctly.

ohh,i get it,now im gonna test some more and see if i can get it to work correctly Tongue
guys can you explain a bit what settings to set , so i can play the games with decent frame rates? Sometimes its very slow ( like Tekken is aways on slowmotion) on other games like god of war is playeble , but seems i have to make something in the GS settings and the frame ajust's , can you help me a bit and tell me what frame rate adjusts you use , do i need frame skipping and also what speed hack setting to use so i can play the games on normal speeds (bw the new video GSdx plugin is the best video plugin i used so far , rlly make's the games allomost the same as PS2)
An epic year - PCSX2 0.9.7 and Dolphin 2.0.
BIG kudos.
I can´t start pcsx2 under fedora 13.

[LinuxDonald@localhost pcsx2]$ ./pcsx2
./pcsx2: /lib/libz.so.1: no version information available (required by ./pcsx2)
./pcsx2: /lib/libz.so.1: no version information available (required by ./pcsx2)
./pcsx2: Symbol `_ZTV10wxClientDC' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
./pcsx2: Symbol `_ZTV10wxMemoryDC' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
./pcsx2: Symbol `_ZTV9wxPaintDC' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
Fatal Error: Mismatch between the program and library build versions detected.
The library used 2.8 (no debug,Unicode,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,wx containers,compatible with 2.4,compatible with 2.6),
and your program used 2.8 (no debug,Unicode,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,wx containers,compatible with 2.6).
Abgebrochen (Speicherabzug geschrieben)
(05-29-2010, 10:00 PM)ryujinXryuk Wrote: ok im about to install it now.can i uncheck the recommended ones? like c++ 2010 redist and directx web setup??please answer me .thanks

+

(05-29-2010, 10:22 PM)ryujinXryuk Wrote: problem:
something went wrong when i tried to run a game

=

huhuhuhuhu. update your directx & c== redist dork
"" New Game database detects the game you run, displays compatibility info, and auto applies special game fixes/patches if needed""
i didnt get it ,,i am wondered how to enable this feature.is it like dolphin iso browser with shows games info and compatibility???