PCSX2 0.9.7 - can't go fullscreen
MindBlank:
Okay, using SSSPSX pad will most likely be the issue to fix. I remember there were some problems with encasing
GSdx in our own window that made some special code necessary. (We do that at all to be free from GSdx's own, very bogus, window handling btw.)

avih:
I'm sure that can be done. Sounds like an 0.9.8 feature to me, which we plan to be the fully done wxWidgets conversion Wink

Sponsored links

well you can always play fullscreen in pcsx2 0.9.6
Yeah, I could use 0.9.6, but it comes with the GSdx versions that still has the slight fog problem. And I only use official&supported versions, otherwise I could update GSdx Smile. But anyway, it doesn't matter anymore, because I fixed it. It was SSSPSX Pad after all. It works just fine with LilyPad. So I'll be using it for this game at least. SSSPSX also has a bug with GTA VCS : I can't accelerate. Well, to be correct, the version that comes with 0.9.7 has this problem. I've overwritten the SSSPSX plugin with the one from 0.9.6. and it fixed this issues but did not fix the Alt+Enter problem.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.
No Problem. Smile
(07-04-2010, 07:12 PM)rama Wrote: Make sure the GS window is in focus, then hit alt+enter.
If that doesn't work try the option "Default to full screen mode on open" (Config > Gs Window).
If that doesn't work call 911
that works for sure... but you know we who reside in the Philippines don't have 911 to call... just FYI...
Thanks again!
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go