PCSX2 0.9.7 not responding...HELP
Hello...i'm new here and i got a problem. The problem is i cannot run any game anymore...it just hangs. I had tried to config my emulation setting but right after i click config button for gs setting, the program not responding...but when i use gnull, it work and i heard the game running....i had updated the directx to newer version...pleaz help me...

Sponsored links

please...i need to fix it now. i can't wait to continue my persona 3 data..
I had reinstall it again and again but it still not working...i think it is video gs problem...i tried to renamed the folder and it worked but after i restarting my pc, it not working again....any solution? My version is r3876(download from public beta)
Tried doing a system restore to a point before the problem started to happen?
If it was working before and then didn't without you changing the configuration then it's something in your system that got damaged.

Then again I'm not sure what the problem you're describing is and without screenshots or the message on the errors it's difficult to guess.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(02-24-2011, 07:34 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Tried doing a system restore to a point before the problem started to happen?
If it was working before and then didn't without you changing the configuration then it's something in your system that got damaged.

Then again I'm not sure what the problem you're describing is and without screenshots or the message on the errors it's difficult to guess.

Well, i can played it perfectly yesterday...i never config it because everything seem normal for me. so, i shut down my pc. But today, i start the emulator and it cannot run any games anymore...i clicked run button and nothing happend...
[Image: 123kb.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try updating or reinstalling your graphic card drivers I guess.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Not working at all....but i downloaded the newer version recommended by other people(PCSX2-r41621).Now it working again but i still can't figure what the cause of that problem...anyway,thanks for replying...
since svn versions aren't supported, I guess you won't know.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-24-2011, 10:21 AM)jesalvein Wrote: since svn versions aren't supported, I guess you won't know.

yeah...i'm totally lost...
so, what is their differences? other people made it or something?
And are the real PCSX2 0.9.7 version will come put?(i wonder how they making it)
there are "official public betas" and "svn (subversions)"
svn are released as source code only.
users are free to download source code and compile it since it's an open source project.
if you use it, it's mainly for bug reporting purposes, to help the devs.
the finla 0.9.7 version will come out one day, on main pcsx2 site.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go