PCSX2 0.9.7 sneak peek!
Awesome Laugh

Thanks for the quick reply...edit: imagine slap on forehead smilie here....duh good thing I bothered opening up the "Misc" menu Tongue

Sponsored links

One question.
It has been this way for a long time and I thought maybe someday some of the devs with think about it but it's still the same(not that I really care about that info....it's not a big deal)

When you start pcsx2 and go to some menu,there is an info at the lower part of the gui window but if you go to some long menu that info is hidden behind the menu and you can't what it says
yeah practically everything under the config tab^^ I still wonder what it says for the "core" option in GS XD
and the new GUI works and looks like a charm... the only thing I really miss is memory card management which is somwhere in the process of being included XD
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(02-10-2010, 06:25 PM)vsub Wrote: One question.
It has been this way for a long time and I thought maybe someday some of the devs with think about it but it's still the same(not that I really care about that info....it's not a big deal)

When you start pcsx2 and go to some menu,there is an info at the lower part of the gui window but if you go to some long menu that info is hidden behind the menu and you can't what it says

Yeah we know about it. Don't know how that could be fixed really Tongue

Quote:I still wonder what it says for the "core" option in GS XD

Nothing yet Tongue Maybe some options will be moved there though (maybe it will get removed too)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hi guys, Thanks a lot !
I would like to know if someone can upload PCSX2 0.9.7 installer ?
I can compile him but i have problems with google today....

Thanks.
No, we won't. Didn't you read the news post? We will only post a 0.9.7 build/installer when it's done. Before that you can do it yourself but we do NOT allow any linking of unofficial builds here.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
It looks amazing , if r1888 is something amazing im sure that this will be even better !

Can't wait to next beta ! Laugh
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
(02-10-2010, 08:16 PM)Bositman Wrote: Yeah we know about it. Don't know how that could be fixed really Tongue

easy bigger window Oo
or making a new option (don't know how to call it exactly) called plugins in the option tab and putting all plugin configs like Video, Audio ... Firewire in there since every plugin has exactly one button that does something it would probably consume less space and look relatively in order

also
[Image: newguilol.jpg]
made me smile^^
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Good news!!!
I've waited 0.9.7 for a long time, and it's going to be released soon.
By the way, will you upload plugin specification for the new version? I think I'll try to write some plugins.
Awesome work!
Can't wait to use it.