PCSX2 0.9.7 sneak peek!
Nice GUI! Will this be better (performance wise) than the current beta r1888?

Sponsored links

great work looks good
when relase?
(02-20-2010, 11:25 AM)Einsteinz Wrote: when relase?

when it's done
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
someone told me that patches works in this version by "enabling patches", but is there a way to use FMV skip patch?
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
(02-20-2010, 11:58 AM)tohdom Wrote: someone told me that patches works in this version by "enabling patches", but is there a way to use FMV skip patch?

Yes patches are working(including FMV skip patch)but the problem is that you can't create them using the wx version because the dialog is still not working/added(tried just now with Atelier Iris 2 to create video skip patch using r2186 and test the patch on r2605 and it worked)
Yeah is this gonna be better performance than r1888?
HEY THERE !! Tongue
i'm wondering if the new version will make use of hyper-threading with dual core CPU'S just like core i3 ? and will it make use of additional cache memory !?Blink
thnxx
Quote:Yeah is this gonna be better performance than r1888?
In general yes, but it depends on the game as always. Some get faster, others get slower, others remain the same.

Quote:But what about the patches browser, I know is not that important, but would like to know if its being worked one or leaving it for later.
It will be implemented again sooner or later

Quote:HEY THERE !! Tongue
i'm wondering if the new version will make use of hyper-threading with dual core CPU'S just like core i3 ? and will it make use of additional cache memory !?Blink
thnxx

PCSX2 now uses 2 threads, one for GS one for the EE. Next version will have one additional thread for the GUI but that will have only a minor impact in speed.The main advantage of that will be increased stability and responsiveness.
Cache memory is handled by the CPU, programs can't 'use' it or command it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
hi im new member in the group....
you guys are working your butts on this project
i really admired you guys hardwork....

i just wonder, how do you guys do it.... lol
good luck...
your number 1 in my book