PCSX2 0.9.8!
If you've been using SVN builds up til now, there's not much change.
This release is mainly to get everyone up to wx speed Wink

Sponsored links

Yeah plenty games are fixed or booting against the latest beta, and not even mentioning against 0.9.6 (had sooo many games that didn't boot).
In fact if you check the compatibility list, the number of non booting games is less than 100 (less than 5%) for the first time ever Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Great job, PCSX2 team! Only two steps before v1.0! Man, it's been a long time since I tested v0.4 and the pong homebrew. Now look at this. PCSX2 v0.9.8. Wow. Nice milestone! Congrats, guys. And thanks for keeping this coming all this years.

Refraction, I have paypal access now and want to donate a symbolic amount to the team. I wish I could donate to all devteam members but I'm poor. But still I want to thank the team for this great emu, even if it's just a symbolic amount of money. I don't play with pcsx2 like before due to hardware limitations and lack of time to play, but when I remember v0.4 all the way back and see the project getting closer to it's v1.0 now, it gives me a big happy face. It's amazing if you think it all started with reverse engineering and poor hardware documentation, really.

Thanks again. Smile

Sorry for my bad english.
seriously dude, dont donate if you cant afford it, we'd rather you lived! lol. Seriously tho the gesture is very much appreciated Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-02-2011, 12:30 AM)Gvaz Wrote: Where are the Digg/delicious links? I don't see them

at the bottom of the news post on the main page. give the reddit one a go too, we seem to be doing well on there Tongue

congratulates on the release Smile
Sorry for the dumb question, but... when I came back from the paypal site, I received this messege:
"ooh! something went wrong, have you come from donation page? Oh! thank you Smile ".

Is this the old good sense of humor you, Refraction, always came with? I LOLed. haha.

Seriously, does it mean the donation was successfull? I hope so. Tongue
I'm glad to be able to say thanks by doing the donation. Always wanted but never could do it.

Anyway, thanks again. Wink

Sorry for my bad english.
Yeah looks like it went through, thanks Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-02-2011, 01:33 AM)rodiablo Wrote: Sorry for the dumb question, but... when I came back from the paypal site, I received this messege:
"ooh! something went wrong, have you come from donation page? Oh! thank you Smile ".

Is this the old good sense of humor you, Refraction, always came with? I LOLed. haha.

Seriously, does it mean the donation was successfull? I hope so. Tongue
I'm glad to be able to say thanks by doing the donation. Always wanted but never could do it.

Anyway, thanks again. Wink

depends on the email address you did it with, i dont think so tho, unles you did it an hour ago Tongue that page isn't something i wrote... did you do that via the forums? use the link on the main page, it probably works better.

A massive thanks from me too! I know you've all spent so much time on this, and I thank you for it. The PS2 has so many classic games and it deserves such a wonderful emulator to preserve them for years to come!