PCSX2 0.9.8 Playing Game Laggy
I don't know if this is the right forum to post this in, but while surfing the net for an answer, I found a similar post in this same forum on this site, so I registered and made this thread.

I recently downloaded the PCSX2 and Soul Reaver 2 to play on it. In the opening video and game play the sound and video is very laggy. My operating system info is as follows:

Model: Acer Aspire M3900G
Processor: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 6.00 GB
System Type: 64-bit Operating System

Running Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1

Video Card:

Intel® G45/G43 Express Chipset

When playing I think part of the problem is the frames per second.

Most of the time when its laggy its around 20 or so FPS. When it doesnt lag its around 40 - 50 FPS. Using the turbo mode option got it to 50 - 60 FPS and it ran smoothly most the time but still dropped down to low 30s FPS once and awhile causing laggy audio and movement. Not far into the game with turbo mode on it froze during a video. I could still pause the game, and the people were still moving, such as breathing and etc.

Also, without the turbo mode on making it go faster, the gameplay was just as laggy as the videos.

Sponsored links

Code:
I recently downloaded the PCSX2 and Soul Reaver 2
+
Code:
•You will NOT ask for a BIOS, ISO (or pirated copy of a game) or how / where to download them.
=
Code:
•Failure to comply to these rules, will result initially in a warning, if you fail to comply to the rules after the warning, you will be banned from using the forums.

In other words, read the rules BEFORE posting on any forum.
Also that wasn't even in correct place. Through no support for you one way or another. >.>
ummm i didnt ask where to get bios, or ISO, i simply said i HAVE them... -.- damn... ppl on this site r a bit touchy.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go