PCSX2 0.9.8 hang out
(02-14-2012, 05:43 PM)Speedy42 Wrote: Okay first of all click on Direct3D9(Hardware) and select Direct3D11(Hardware) since your graphics card can easily handle it and are you using any speedhacks????
If so then only use the recommended ones nothing else except that.

Here, take a look at my settings for speedhacks

It's still not working, it appear same problem, fps is about 60++ but others remain 0. I already follow all the instruction you given, i don't think it is related to my problem.

Sponsored links

@rthestorm Does the console shows any errors while it crashes?
If the game is normally playable, and you didn't messed any setting, abused speedhacks or used cheats that could decrease compatibility, most likely it's problem with iso/disc. Soo if you play from iso what program did you used to rip it? Most popular ripping programs are actually unable to get 100% ps2 disc copy, couse they assume you'll rip only pc dvd's in them and write some standard data instead of actually reading it and how the game will work, if will work at all is pretty random with such cases;P(can run completely fine too, but most of the time it'll crash somewhere or doesn't boot at all), use Imgburn if you ripped it with anything else previously. If you're playing from dvd check if it isn't scratched, probably best way would be ripping with program mentioned above, if it fails to create an iso, then well it's probably too damaged to play from it.

@FinalSquall when you wrote that using gigaherz cdvd plugin would require to use disc, you were completely wrong;], pcsx2 has built-in iso reader and doesn't need A-N-Y plugin to load games from isos, that's just FYI, couse you propose to read the guide while seems you should do that on your own, especially not knowing basic stuff like that...;P. Guide.
Any need to be such a jerk miseru? NO. Is you being a jerk to me helpful for the the OP? No. Does the OP mention that he used the pcsx2 default ISO loader. NO. Does his plugins menu say cdvdgigahertz? Yes. Does cdvdgigaherts require a disc to be in the disc drive or mounted in Daemon tools? Yes Did I incorrectly make an assumption that he was using the plugin displayed in the plugins menu, perhaps, and apologise for being a tad hasty at 4am...

I know pcsx2 perfectly well I have been using it for 4 years, I was just reluctant to start posting on the forums, I wonder why...

Quote:rthestorm

Quote:Speedy42 Wrote: What are your settings in Gsdx?
Post screenshots of it if you can and that game should work like a charm on that system because I tried it once or twice on my older Pc and it used to work fine no glitches or anything else.

Forgive me, what do u mean gsdx?

My request that he read the guide is based in large on this which I think is fair enough no?

Moving on
@OP If u take a look at the compatability list it does say

Naruto Shippuden - Ultimate Ninja 4 SLUS 21862 U PS2 Playable 0.9.9

So try updating your pcsx2 to one of the 0.9.9 versions (Your version is r4600 which is 0.9.8) Admittedly I do not know what its status before 0.9.9 was and if it was ingame on 0.9.8 then I am not sure
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz
GPU: MSI Twin FRozr GTX560Ti
MOBO: MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 Intel Z68
I'm not being a jerk, just stating facts and trying to give you proper info which I noticed you didn't had, and seems still don't understand it. You cannot see on any of his screenshot CDVD menu, meaning you have absolutely no clue he's actually using cdvd plugin, gigaherz plugin it's selected by default, and there is absolutely no reason to change it couse if you use isos, you use internal loader, if you use dvd's you use gigaherz anywayTongue, other plugins are kind of obsolete from very long time.

I would say you wasted 4 years if you don't know such basics and now you're raging over a bit of (earned) sarcasm and now troll me about flame? LOL - that's what I have to say in response, stop taking stuff soo personally O.o that's a forum not a kindergarden.

Edit as an answer to below, to not trash the thread with another useless post:
*sight* I know the guide couse I translated it, I do know my limits and am not omnipotent, but lol, I only explained you only some simple facts which you obviously didn't knew, where I'm showing I'm better than I am with this? XD Trying to leave with face? OK that's understandable. Just stop raging over things you "don't care" next timeTongue. It's a forum, you don't care, you ignore it.
Right whatever, keep the thread constructive for the OP You seem to think you know more than you actually do, and I am not prepared to argue with the likes of you. Back to topic please. Also I have no idea what your previous post was on about, it doesnt make sense. If you dont want things to be taken personally, dont make them personal mate i.e. @ FinalSquall You wrote this YOu did this You did this You dont know this etcetcetc

There is nothing wrong with Linuz ISO tbh I use it with no problems

Edit after your Edit; Mate can we just drop it, it doesnt matter You have your views and I have mine. I did not rage or flame you should look them up I just posted my point of view,. Try and keep it useful and confirm or not wether my last suggestion was worth trying.
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz
GPU: MSI Twin FRozr GTX560Ti
MOBO: MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 Intel Z68
i will try configure the setting 1st and read the guide over again, and i using disc to play the game.
Thanks for you two - finalsquall and miseru99 to tried to help me to solve my problem. Although i still haven't find the solution yet, but anyway i appreciate it. Regardless who fault 1st, conflict is a good way to bring progress to the solution. Don't feel upset just because of small matter - peace~
rthestorm: You still didnt answer miseru99's question if you get any errors in the console window (one with all the writing) when it crashes?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I just remembered something that might be helpful to you.
Try using Pcsx2 0.9.7 because I used that version when I played that game from my friend's disc and it worked like a charm.So try your luck with that
Other than that I am really sorry but I don't have anymore solutions.Smile
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86