PCSX2 0.9.8 problem
Well, there are some problems with pcsx2 0.9.8.

1)Its asking for a DirectX Update, though my computer has latest directx.PCSX2 0.9.7 didn't give me that error.

2)Any Idea why Norton and Quick Heal (tested be me) Report them as Virus.

3)Tongue Why zeroGS not there Tongue2

[Image: recodersignature2.png]

Sponsored links

1) Did you run the updater? Does it say it has the latest? Tried the redistributable install? Any kind of error?
2) Cause they suck? Tongue2
Some antivirus have overzealous settings that make them pickup some programs as virus, I suppose it's doing that with the new way PCSX2 0.9.8 maps memory.
3) It's much less effective and hasn't been updated in ages, should be available in later plugin packages and you can still use ZeroGS from older versions, there's not much difference in functionality.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Windows 7 has DirectX 11 installed. I've also installed DirectX 9 and 10 Redistributable too. The Files D3Dx9_42.dll and D3dx10_42.dll are too present in system32. But still its asking for an DirectX Update.

Does it means Updating DirectX 11 Tongue2
If pcsx2 0.9.7 didn't give that error of updating DirectX then why should pcsx2 0.9.8 give.
Because it requiers more recent version of dx XML files. This it means that you have to update directx11 to its latest revision.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Now no more Errors.