PCSX2 0.9.9 ?
Did you even read the thread before clicking reply?
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

@blizzark is it so hard to understand that svn are test for yourself builds which are supported but no help will be given....only official ver. have help support....so if u want help use an official release.....people here are not dumb to not release svns officially...they are unstable and have bugs due to development issues.....post bugs if u are using svns but no help will be given....the bugs and other probs regarding svns are for the coders to know.....please read the rules before posting.....[/i]
@XcaliburXI - "svn are test for yourself builds which are supported but no help will be given" - do you even know what "support" means? It basically means(by using your words) "help will be given" without "no" in there. And calling it "bugged" and "unstable" is kind of disrespectful for the team, especially how far it's from the truth... >.>

Heh, never gonna understand why some people are such haters to svn versions, making up stories about it's not supported and stuff while in it's own thread it's stated other way already. Especially official buildbot ones which are practically turning any "adventurous" user into potentially usefull tester:]... I could understand if it was dolphin as it has soo many devs most commits break existing stuff, but pcsx2? Full developement process in current state could be called "stable" at least by looking at the results from user point of view.
(10-13-2011, 12:59 AM)miseru99 Wrote: @XcaliburXI - "svn are test for yourself builds which are supported but no help will be given" - do you even know what "support" means? It basically means(by using your words) "help will be given" without "no" in there. And calling it "bugged" and "unstable" is kind of disrespectful for the team, especially how far it's from the truth... >.>

Heh, never gonna understand why some people are such haters to svn versions, making up stories about it's not supported and stuff while in it's own thread it's stated other way already. Especially official buildbot ones which are practically turning any "adventurous" user into potentially usefull tester:]... I could understand if it was dolphin as it has soo many devs most commits break existing stuff, but pcsx2? Full developement process in current state could be called "stable" at least by looking at the results from user point of view.
so it's just an svn then is it oh that's a pity i was like wow it'd be awesome if there was a pcsx2 0.9.9 Laugh

Next official stable version will be 1.0.0 or 0.9.10 depending how the numbering goesTongue. Basically every even is, like it was previously with 0.9.6, or 0.9.8 now, and odd like 0.9.7 or now 0.9.9 are "under developement" versions. Currently 0.9.9 had quite a few mayor changes and dozens of gamefixes soo it's often worth using especially for problematic games or slower systems. Also it's officially released in buildbot versions soo it's not like people which cannot build it are cut off from it. But as long as 0.9.8 is working fine for your games, you don't really need to think about it.
(10-13-2011, 12:59 AM)miseru99 Wrote: And calling it "bugged" and "unstable" is kind of disrespectful for the team, especially how far it's from the truth... >.>

Uhhhh.... but they're bugged and unstable Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
@shadow lady hahahaTongue...lol...thats wat i was saying and miseru99 took me as a svn hater.......even i am using the latest svn nw fr testing games.....why can't people understand simple english :|
@miseru99 before u post anything read the above replies to this thread......if 0.9.9 was official it would be on the front page of the pcsx2 site not on some buildbot page......get it....if u still think it is not true and wat u are saying is right ask one the coders yourself.....bositman ,refraction nyone...

@sonic x u didn't even get a word of wat we said did u.....this discussion is getting irritating man
@XcaliburXI you sure used "simple" english to explain, but your explanation was completely wrong in thereTongue Support = help. You can't state "it's supported but you'll not get any help with it" - that's wrong it's simply contradiction. End of discussion.
And actually IT WAS on the front page of PCSX2 site. Dunno how far it dropped right now, but it was there for sure in the news. I don't need to waste time of anyone of the team to clarify when they did that already in both here and support forum rules(look at the top of support forum). You also took Shadow Lady's words a bit too seriously as your backup which I'm quite sure it wasn't to backup you she's just like going into detailsTongue, "stable" version is also "bugged and unstable" when going into exact details or simply own only those heavilly bugged games, and pcsx2 as whole project probably will never reach 100% emulation, but SVN isn't really something that get's a new bug with each commit, althrough every rule has exceptions - it's rather the opposite.
I call it "SVN hater", couse you and at times other people try to explain the rules how they understood them, maybe couse lack of english or something, while they're clearly the exact opposite. If you would just said SVN is for adventurous people - fine, but saying people will not get help when using it isn't just wrong to some rules, it's also wrong to general practice. Look into support forum, at least half if not more people asking for support/help use SVN versions, are they warned/ignored? Nope, we all help them and when their problems are fixed in SVN often recommend it. Every X days somebody must state SVN versions aren't supported or "you'll not get help" while using SVN version. That's a missinformation to both the rules, and their practical use and soo it's worth straightening.
basically, SVN versions are PARTIALLY supported.
means you are supposed to use them to make bug reports, but they aren't recommended if you begin with pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
actually i find SVNs and betas have more chances of being bugged !

i always have a surprise Freeze Laugh

before the latest Stable release i was having a freeze after 5 minutes of game play lasts for 3 seconds nothing series but really annoying Sad