PCSX2 0.9.9 ?
But you do know 0.9.8 was basically choosen among 0.9.7?Tongue It didn't had some bigger, still not widely tested changes like that one which slowed down Soul Calibur alot, but it was basically one of 0.9.7 choosen on the next "stable" throne. I see "increased instability" in 0.9.9 comparing to 0.9.8 only while using MTVU and not really in everything, but that's to be expected along with MTVU description which was even localized already.

Through about the main site and generally a bit more "ontopic" for this thread I wonder why 0.9.7 is still under "Beta" download of the main siteTongue. While it even states it's an "builds of up and coming PCSX2 versions"Tongue hard to find 0.9.7 being up and comming after 0.9.8Wink. At times people come to the support forum stating they use latest version while using 0.9.7, I think that's caused by that outdated BETA download page. Sure it states 0.9.8 is out, but who will belive people in the net read more than a title?Tongue That would be wishfull thinking. Maybe it's time to update it? It would also clear all stating it's not supported if it would hit main site, especially that 0.9.7 from there which is quite a bit revisions older than current stable, lost it's support already. At least with one or two choosen builds if not simply buildbot link.

Sponsored links

The proper way would be having an archive section since we want people to still be able to download older versions...but that would need site modifications and Falcon isn't around enough to help Tongue Still someone must be blind AND stupid thinking 0.9.7 > 0.9.8 and not seeing the text Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
You would be suprised how many people doesn't see even the first line of youtube description and ask about things already stated there in comments lol;O. It's just such generation of people generated by apple and other "use without thinking" gadgets... lazyiness uber alles.
@miseru99 describe all u want.....i don't care.....u make your own explanations thts fine wid me .......u should atleast know the basics before describing wat u want to say and oppose other people bout how they are dumb people who don't even know wats goin on.....this is a help thread nt your house where u argue with people bout hw r8 u are.....end of discussion....and apple doesn't create lazy people...people themselves do...get it...
true.
end of discussion before someone starts giving warnings for flaming.
This little advice is for both of you, BTW.

@Xcalibur : I suggest next time you show a little more respect to someone who has been helping people on these forums for a while. Go buy an unlimited amount of netiquette.

@miseru : As a regular user (and Translator, thx Wink ), you should not lose your temper when someone trolls. You know how it works here : If a Troll registers here, do not feed him : He'll die on his own
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Quote:and apple doesn't create lazy people...people themselves do...get it...

but a***holes on the other hand.
Yeah, well I didn't loose a temper, through maybe got a bit irritated when I link a proof, explain it and my arguments meet a wall. I keep forgetting trolling is like sports in the net and discussing anything is a bit risky, short statements works probably better anyway as people are lazy to read, I'm just bad at keeping it short while writing;P.

About site, do we really need any major modification to include archive in download page? We kind of have archive in google.code already - here, could just be linked in the beta page at least temporary.Tongue It even has some really ancient versions like r720(I shamely admit I wasn't even aware of pcsx2 existence back then;P...).
@jesalvein i did bt he kept opposing me.....its done nw nyway
Please write out words from now on, use some punctuation as well.
This is a forum, not your mobile.
@rama sorry for using short forms...i am using my mobile for internet purposes so it comes automatically...won't happen again