PCSX2 0.97 ???? REAL OR FAKE????
Edit: Forget this, I found some other posts of him and they're all the same way. So I was wrong here. Btw: Deleting my post doesn't work? Is this normal?
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.

Sponsored links

I recognize....last year i found the PCSX2 Extremum.....i know...(for all of u) that it....is a fake....no???? BUT this emu 0.97 is another EMU...so i don´t know....for this I ASK all of you IF 0.97 is your project or not??? no more.......I don´t´fake any pic...that info i take all of u.....is real...I HAVE this EMU 0.97.....but if u said me....that it. is a fake....tested it.....find out put in google....PCSX2 0.97.....the link...is in taringa net .....i don´t say anymore.....byee
Dude 0.9.7 has been on SVN for half a year or so. Yes this is the actual PCSX2. I don't know where you downloaded from or if it has any stupid hacks and crap in it.
PCSX2 'extremum' is a crappy, illegal hack of PCSX2.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-10-2010, 01:00 AM)Bositman Wrote: Dude 0.9.7 has been on SVN for half a year or so. Yes this is the actual PCSX2. I don't know where you downloaded from or if it has any stupid hacks and crap in it.
PCSX2 'extremum' is a crappy, illegal hack of PCSX2.

dont even bother answering bositman,i know that page taringa is from argentina,im from uruguay so i cam across that page a lot of times,and most users there simply fake his/her post to get to the title of "full user" (you need 100 points to do that).So the most propably fact is that one guy posted a svn of the actual pcsx2 (0.97) and claimed to be the last version,or maybe he didnt claimed it but granenigma think it was the final version.And for the last he is not talking about that crappy chineese pcsx2 mod that thanks to god this mod is dead now Tongue
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
granenigma made my day Smile
You should write a blog or something, would be very funny to read.
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
yah yah don´t laugh for my poor english..Angry I have bad news...the crappy chinesse emu don´t DIE....only change the web (URL)..yes ..so..OhmyBlinkMellow now it´s going to 1.51 version. so...0.97 it´s not your project eh????........well well.....its ALL OK.
@granenigma

read the news here -> http://pcsx2.net/

use http://translate.google.com/

good luck
granenigma do you really think that when 0.97 is finally released it won't be on the main pcsx2 site for download but on some unknown forum/site only?
There is also 0.98 and 0.99 if you want.
It news is that unfortunately in the web one finds many fakes, LOOK I am not promoting anything just mentioned to them, had not been a good idea, apparently PCSX hacks are Extremun, Maetel, and then 0.9.7 .. .
for the last time... pcsx2 0.9.7 is not a hack... it's available for everyone to compile and use... it's just not final yet...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64