PCSX2 0.97 ???? REAL OR FAKE????
will happen just when I put the news that goes on the official website jaja I think that just when I put this news also put Bositman .. no friend because you had to post before because I not surprised? not as someone put it here and this version was not hack ... but see I was right no?....but this version is only BETA?......hmmmm..........in what time make the released version........more time????

Sponsored links

Yeah lmao you forced me into making a news post. But so people like you who have no idea about what is going on (hope they're not many...) realize what's going on, not because 0.9.7 is 'a hack' or something Tongue
Do you know how you find out if it's a hack or not? If it doesn't come from www.pcsx2.net or if it wasn't compiled using the Official PCSX2 SVN: http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/checkout
I guess you have no idea what SVN is or how it works so this was probably a waste but anyway...
I didn't get most of your post but it's probably some gibberish only you understand.
When it will be released? Read the news post.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
@ granenigma

Stop writing here if you dont know english or if you dont know how to use a translator.
Stop saying that pcsx2 0.97 is a hack beacuse it isnt.
Stop talking about that piece of crap of pcsx2 extremum or any pcsx2 hack,do you know that you wont get support here from using those versions,and they even contain bioses most of the time,and they also are in another language !!!! (chineese)
And for the last,stop using taringa for pcsx2 download beacuse its 99% fake most of the time and you should probably use googlecode to compile it for your own,or you can download here the latest official revision so you can get support
Oh and btw just to set it clear
THERE ISNT ANY PCSX2 0.97 FINAL !!!,THERE IS ONLY THE SVN ( REVISIONS).
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Diego Chiha...eres Uruguayo por lo tanto hablas español como yo...bueno asi puedo escribir mejor creo....escucha bien lo que paso...buscando diversas posibilidades encontre este 0.97, yo no dije que fuera hack o cosas asi....algun miembro de aqui lo puso pensando que yo lo habia creado o hecho pero tampoco estoy promocionando nada ya se que ese extremun es hack pero ...si me funciona mejor que puedo hacer no me va a importar si ese PCSX2 sea oficial o no...mientras cualquiera de estos me corra mejor no me debe de importar otras cosas no? y si pues gracias a taringa FUI YO quien encontro ese 0.97 de lo contrario ni siquiera el admin lo hubiera posteado como nuevo en su lista de novedades nada mas....yo tengo esa version del 0.97 ya hace algun tiempo soporta 64 MB de memoria como les dije y no es broma....tambien encontre otro que se llamaba "Maetel" supongo que TAMPOCO sea oficial no? en fin....no lo tomen a mal por favor no es mi intencion ofender a alguien con todo esto..y si asi fue disculpas no? necesito practicar mas mi ingles jaja...byee

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Uruguayan Diego Chiha ... therefore you speak Spanish like me ... so good .... I think I can write better listen to what happened ... I found several possibilities for this 0.97, I said I was hack or something any member of .... well put it here thinking that I had created or done but I'm not promoting anything that already is extremun hack but works best ... if I can do is not going to matter if that PCSX2 whether official or not ... as long as any of the best run I do not owe me to import other things? and if they thank taringa was I who found that 0.97 would otherwise not even the admin would have posted as new developments in your list .... I have nothing more that the 0.97 version some time ago already supports 64 MB of memory like I said .... no joke and also found another called "Maetel" NOR guess is not official? finally .... do not take it amiss please not my intention to offend anyone with all this .. and if it did not apologize? I need to practice my English more ... jaja byee
OK let's get some FACTS straight.

PCSX2 is a ps2 emulator. The coding team is this: http://pcsx2.net/contact.php
This team codes the emulator. That means they write code, which creates this program that lets you play PS2 games. The place they put that code is an SVN.
This is the link: http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/browse/

ANYONE can download the code and make the PCSX2 exe. That does NOT mean that the person who took the code and made the exe (this is called compiling) made the emulator. The ones who made the emulator are the ones who wrote the code for it.

PCSX2 v0.9.6 was the last official release from the PCSX2 coding team. Then after that there were many beta releases from the same official team with the last being beta 1888.

After that, the coding team switched the version of the emulator to 0.9.7 alpha. So since then, they are working on 0.9.7. The beta 1888 got released at 19/09/2009. From then to now it has been 5 months that PCSX2 v0.9.7 alpha exists. So yes, we have known it for 5 months. Just because you think you discovered it some days ago doesn't mean it hasn't been around for 5 months.

Now PCSX2 'maetel' and PCSX2 'extremum'. These projects are using the code of the official PCSX2 SVN that the PCSX2 coders team wrote, change it a bit to get more speed (but reduce compatibility by A LOT) and change the name. That is why these are illegal hacks, because they steal the code from the PCSX2 coders, change it and create their own 'project'.

PCSX2 supports memcards up to 128 mb since 0.9.5, we just don't create these files by default.

About the news post, because I saw that many people have no idea what is going on, I made the news so you find out the progress that has been made in the past 5 months. If you STILL don't believe this, see this thread HERE where one of the PCSX2 coders talks about PCSX2 0.9.7 at 13/10/2009.

I really really tried to make this as simple as possible. If you still don't understand you're an idiot and your IQ is around 10, sorry.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
no no .....yesss i undertand ALL...so many people downloaded those codes and rename the PCSX2 original for others names no???...uhummm......now ALL it´s OK....man why did u deleted my "Codes Breaker Thread"???? why???
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-12840.html
That one? I can still see it...

I've got enough of you, please learn some forum etiquette and/or stay in spanish forums. You annoy me to no end.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64