(PCSX2 1.0.0) FFX-2:Black Screen & Crashes In Celsius Cabin
Ok so i just bought this game and then burn it into an .iso file. When i started it, it was all fine except there was a black line in the FMVs but its ok. it doesn't bother me much but the REAL PROBLEM is after the intro, i played as Yuna and firstly i saved then when i use the elevator to go to either the Cabin or the Engine Room it'll crash and the log sent crazy numbers that i do not understand. Below is the log and the state of the game. Please help me on this. I'll be grateful to anyone that can help me solve my problem. Feel free to ask me an SS of my Plugins,Setting and etc.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Perhaps a bad .iso rip?
What program did you use?
You should use ImgBurn, at a speed not too high, and "verify" all the sectors.
load from memcard instead of using savestate
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I rarely use savestate and I use ImgBurn to rip the iso. Imma try ripping again if it works. In the mean time if any of you got more opinion feel free to reply to me Smile
(02-17-2013, 01:36 AM)xVentrusx Wrote: I rarely use savestate
The log clearly shows you actually did. It may have gotten corrupted somehow...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-17-2013, 02:25 AM)jesalvein Wrote: The log clearly shows you actually did. It may have gotten corrupted somehow...

how do i delete it? i tried running the disc and not the iso but it gives the same result :/
I'm afraid that you need to delete your memory card files and create new ones they're located at: \PCSX2 1.0.0\memcards
Nevermind i already deleted but still same result :/

(02-17-2013, 02:59 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: I'm afraid that you need to delete your memory card files and create new ones they're located at: \PCSX2 1.0.0\memcards

ok then i'll give it a go
After you created new ones, you need to format them in the starting screen of the Playstation 2 (Or in this case in the first screen that shows up in other words the Bios in the emulator)
(02-17-2013, 02:59 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: I'm afraid that you need to delete your memory card files and create new ones they're located at: \PCSX2 1.0.0\memcards
Already deleted it and as usual i play then saved the game and when i wanna go to the Cabin area, it will blacken and crash and give that exact log again