(PCSX2 1.0.0) FFX-2:Black Screen & Crashes In Celsius Cabin
Wait skip my last request, are you using any cheats by the way?? try turning Enable Cheats off and then try it again, sometimes that TLB Miss also can mean that the cheats are breaking the game. I had it happen once before with FF12.

Sponsored links

(02-17-2013, 03:30 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: Wait skip my last request, are you using any cheats by the way?? try turning Enable Cheats off and then try it again, sometimes that TLB Miss also can mean that the cheats are breaking the game. I had it happen once before with FF12.
Well when I first started the game I noticed there was cheats and I left my cheats enabled because before playing this I played FFX with cheats. So I closed it and deleted the cheats and turn the enabled cheats off. After that I ran the game again and it was like that when I put on the cheats and after I deleted the cheats. I followed all your instruction but it still gives me the same result :/
Hmm and did you also redo your Image of your Disc and try otherwise to clean your disc or check if it has scratches. I seriously can't think what it otherwise can be, perhaps Rama, Avih, Refraction or Bositman or Jesalvein knows more, but this seems quite a pain in the butt to solve.
What do you mean redo the image? If you mean that have I burn the img to iso again then yes. This time I burn it with x4/x4 . I already use the new iso, played it via the disc but still the same. Not forcing you to solve this problem but if you still can it would mean a lot to me Smile
I know, but this is the first time that I've seen this issue, did you also checked if the disc itself is clean and scratchfree??
Yes I dont see any scratches on them. I also tried to check other topics regarding this but none of them have an answer or a straight one :/ . Bositman probably could help cuz I saw him help someone on another thread . Dunno if its finished or not :/
you need to wait for Bosit until tomorrow I think, since it's quite late/early in the morning in Europe.
(02-17-2013, 04:32 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: you need to wait for Bosit until tomorrow I think, since it's quite late/early in the morning in Europe.

Ok and I manage to find this forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Final-Fantasy-X-2-Assertion-Failed?page=2

I'll try to check my hash and see if it is the same or not. If its not then my copy of the game is bad :/