PCSX2 1.0.0 audio crackling and video slow down
So basically I've had this error with 0.9.6 and 0.9.8 and i've tried it with all sorts of different plug ins and changed the options for all the plug ins but the error still stands. The whole game comes to a slow down sometimes and comes down to about 20 fps and the audio crackles. I've tested it with ps2 disk's and Iso's but the error is still in all the games I test. I tried Medal of Honor: Rising Sun on disk, DBZBT3 on iso and Guitar hero 1 on disk. Anyone know a fix?

Specs:
Intel i5 3570k cpu @ 4ghz
Intel HD 4000 graphics
8gb 1600mhz ram
7200rpm hard drive
asrock extreme4 z77 motherboard
650w corsair non modular psu

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(09-22-2012, 02:52 PM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Ah sorry, done Smile
use native res or software mode.
your GPU is quite weak for pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-22-2012, 03:19 PM)jesalvein Wrote: use native res or software mode.
your GPU is quite weak for pcsx2

I've tried it with both on, i've tried nearly every combo of options. I know but this problem still persisted when I was using 0.9.8 and 0.9.6 and I was using a GTX 580 back then.
Back then you probably didn't have that powerful CPU though?
My best recommenation for now is that you try it with software rendering and GSdx set to use 3 extra threads.
set ur to sse4.1(faster) not ssse3

go get new graphic card like GTX 550 ti or get sapphire hd 6670 1gb ddr5 low profile or sapphire hd 7750 low profile 1gb dd5(need 64 bit operating system due to high requirement pci express 3.0 x16 4096ram psu 400w minimium

intel hd 4000 and intel hd so on... not fully support pcsx2 emulator

fully support GPU is Nvidia and AMD
(09-22-2012, 06:30 PM)rama Wrote: Back then you probably didn't have that powerful CPU though?
My best recommenation for now is that you try it with software rendering and GSdx set to use 3 extra threads.

I had a phenom II x4 955 quad core 3.2ghz cpu back then, so I doubt it was the cpu
That CPU is a good chunk slower in PCSX2 (check our CPU benchmark thread).
Check HERE.