PCSX2 1.0.0 has stopped working message
I've been playing Kingdom Hearts for some days now on Boot CDVD fast without much of a problem. Now all of a sudden during the boss fight against Chernabog almost at the end of game it keeps giving me the "PCSX2 1.0.0 has stopped working" and I have to close it. Idk if its a problem with my system although its been running it fine or my configuration. Can anyone help? Oh and my laptop is a HP ENVY if it helps.

Sponsored links

How u ripped u'r game ?
Where is u'r pcsx2 installed ?
Post u'r emulog here.
U can find emulog in c/docs/pcsx2/logs folder
right after the crash !
Turn of Speedhacks (if you have any) and use the Reccomended Settings. Try using GSDX with DirectX 9 for that Area.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(06-19-2013, 10:50 AM)recoder Wrote: Turn of Speedhacks (if you have any) and use the Reccomended Settings. Try using GSDX with DirectX 9 for that Area.

welcome back, dude Wink
It's been a while ...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-19-2013, 09:59 AM)Preet Wrote: How u ripped u'r game ?
Where is u'r pcsx2 installed ?
Post u'r emulog here.
U can find emulog in c/docs/pcsx2/logs folder
right after the crash !

i downloaded the ISO file onlin.
Here is my emulog: [attachment=44652]
(06-19-2013, 10:50 AM)recoder Wrote: Turn of Speedhacks (if you have any) and use the Reccomended Settings. Try using GSDX with DirectX 9 for that Area.

OK so turning off the speedhacks didn't work. What are the recommended settings?
Quote:i downloaded the ISO file onlin.

Please read rule 1 that states you can not openly talk about piracy. This thread will be reported. Most of those iso's from torrent sites are garbage anyway.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]