PCSX2 1.0 + ZZOGL 0.4 = only sound in a black screen
Mesa miss several opengl stuff and the implementation is still young. You will need to upgrade to the not yet released mesa 9.1 (planned for end of the month).

On my side I used catalyst driver, but I hit several bugs...

Sponsored links

Just upgraded everything (mesa, intel-dri, libgl, etc) to GIT:
Code:
server glx version string: 1.4
client glx version string: 1.4
GLX version: 1.4
OpenGL version string: 3.0 Mesa 9.2-devel (git-a79ce0c)
OpenGL shading language version string: 1.30

And the window still seems to only show a background (white, grey or black). It faded from black to grey once, but still nothing more than that although it seems to be running.
Is it the same for all games? A guy successfully make it work with mesa 9.1. By the way it is normal that you got only opengl 3.0 instead of 3.1?[/u]
axfelix (the guy on 9.1) also shows OpenGL 3.0 so I assume that's normal.

I tried Kingdom Hearts, FFXII, ICO and Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance. All the same, I see the background colour change (fade from black to white, or to grey or brown, etc) but nothing more than that.

Is there anything else you want me to list/check/test?
No clue.

Maybe reset options.
(02-14-2013, 07:34 PM)gregory Wrote: No clue.

Maybe reset options.

I think I've realised what the problem is. I may have MESA 9.2 GIT etc but PCSX2 is 32bit and I'm running a 64bit system. All the GIT versions for everything are the 32bit versions. I'm still running the "stable" versions of all my lib32- libraries.

Updating those to GIT as well now to see how it goes.
Sure it will work better Smile By the way, in my opinion you only need to upgrade mesa. Mesa 9.1 will be released in a couple of days.
Don't try to replace mesa and DRI libs individually -- just add everything from the oibaf PPA. Still works fine for me, still have the shattered mirror bug in Katamari.
the recent update seems not to have helped -- now, when I get the shattered-screen effect in Katamari after picking anything up, the game slows down to ~10 FPS from an otherwise solid 55-60.
Recent update of what? PCSX2? That strange from the linux side, things are quite stables.