PCSX2 1.2.0 features/improvement?
Lightbulb 
I was wondering why not make this a topic to talk about.

What new features/improvement will be made with this new
version that the old ones don't have?

Dose anyone have ideas?

It can be anything related to pcsx2 Hardware/software, bugs, glitches that have not been fix for years trust me I found alot of them.

example VALKYRIE PROFILE 2
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Help-on-C...-Profile-2
this is a hardware problem has not been fix yet don't know when they will fix it.

Name them show pic of this glitches,and bugs that have not been fix for years if you want.

I want to see how flawed pcsx2 really is form all of you guys. So we can list them so the PCSX2 team can try and fix them.

Sponsored links

I think the thread you want is this one: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Emu-suggestions

and "fix games" is really a no brainer and not really a suggestion. The whole goal of the emulator is to emulate the PS2, if we didn't make games work, we would be wasting our time wouldn't we?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-01-2014, 06:36 PM)refraction Wrote: I think the thread you want is this one: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Emu-suggestions

and "fix games" is really a no brainer and not really a suggestion. The whole goal of the emulator is to emulate the PS2, if we didn't make games work, we would be wasting our time wouldn't we?

Yeah your right, I'm an idiot DX
PCSX2 1.2.0 will be more streamlined. It'll come with most of the widescreen patches pre-installed, and a lot of the other features that were added in various SVN builds. You can go look at the latest news thread about partnering with AVG to learn more about it.
This is more a design suggestion.. but what about a more efficient way of starting games?

So you set a folder with .iso files, pcsx2 checks the folder and displays the different titles in squares in the pcsx2.exe mainscreen. It also checks if there is a .png file with the same name as the .iso file and if it finds such .png file it adds it as a nice thumbnail. And you can just click the thumbnail to play the game.
Basically the same as steam does with its library. I just thought it would be better and more efficient than selecting an iso from a list and then selecting full boot.

What i also would love is a way to store settings for different games. Maybe just keep it simple and do it with .txt files or something.
CPU: AMD Phenom ii x4 955 @ 3.4Ghz
GPU: MSI GTX 560-Ti Hawk
RAM: Kingston ValueRam 4GB 1333 @ 1600
PSU: XFX PRO550W

That's basically what PCSX2Bonus does. Including the different settings for different games.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-02-2014, 03:39 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: That's basically what PCSX2Bonus does. Including the different settings for different games.

Oh excuse me.. i already had a feeling those things were already somewhere available..thanks for the link!!
CPU: AMD Phenom ii x4 955 @ 3.4Ghz
GPU: MSI GTX 560-Ti Hawk
RAM: Kingston ValueRam 4GB 1333 @ 1600
PSU: XFX PRO550W