PCSX2 1.2.0 released!
That still happens in hardware mode. But software mode works fine for those games.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(02-02-2014, 08:56 PM)refraction Wrote: That still happens in hardware mode. But software mode works fine for those games.

thanks! I suppose it's very hard to fix in hardware mode right ?

I really hope mantle, when will be released for everyone could help pcsx2 in a better compatibility with hardware mode for more games!
ohh... a stable again?!? cool. just happened to notice that inbetween stables, dmc still increases in speed on my rig. some more fps for the leftover laggy scenes. runs a minimum of 50 (~35 on the last) everywhere now. that's good.
Is advised to point to the VC runtime official page, that one from the link does not install as already reported in some threads (at least on Windows 8 and probably depending on how actually updated the user is).

Edit: I mean, the link brings already the save dialog to a probably outdated version.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(02-02-2014, 11:03 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Is advised to point to the VC runtime official page, that one from the link does not install as already reported in some threads (at least on Windows 8 and probably depending on how actually updated the user is).

Edit: I mean, the link brings already the save dialog to a probably outdated version.

I don't understand? What's the link you're suggesting?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
The link I provided and that's also included in the download description points directly to the respective Microsoft site, and Windows 8 and 8.1 is explicitly supported. The only confusion I could see arising is that you're asked to choose one or multiples of x86, x86-64 and ARM builds. x86 being the one you need, obviously, but ARM being listed first.

Include it directly in the download section? They are explicitly redistributable, after all.
we have a link just above the binary download, it is included with the installer version anyway, we will make it specific to the x86 version

link we're going to use: http://download.microsoft.com/download/2...st_x86.exe
Wow, thanks for the release! Keep up the hard work!
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
Anyone else noticed how the versioning went a little off?

0.9.8 (stable)
0.9.9 (svn)
1.0.0 (stable)
1.1.0 (svn)
1.2.0 (stable)

Shouldn't the whole thing have gone like

0.9.8 (stable)
0.9.9 (svn)
1.0.0 (stable)
1.0.1 (svn)
1.0.2 (stable)

I suppose the first digit works much like a milestone, the second as major release point, and the third would act as a minor release, so there could be things like 1.2.13 (release #2 after 1.0.0, patch 13).
I'm probably mumbling in my confusion, so feel free to set me straight
My official thanks(again)......
Wink