PCSX2 1.2.1 File not found. Path:IsoFileSystem
I recently installed PCSX2 1.2.1 and have been trying to get it to run. I have my BIOS installed but I don't seem to be able to run the games I place in the DVD drive. I have seen another thread from January with a similar problem and it said that they were trying to run the .img file and not the .iso file, and it appears as though I have the same problem (the selected file to load is a .img file). Please could someone tell me how to find the .iso file to run, or, if this isn't the solution, any other solution to this problem
Thanks in advance Biggrin

Sponsored links

use Imgburn to make an ISO file out of your physical disk. if you want to play directly through your disk then, go to CDVD and tick plugin and enter plugin settings and set the source drive as the disk's directory and you can boot the game directly through the disk. but beware the reading speed of standard optical drives are quite slower compared to modern HDD's.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-26-2015, 01:19 PM)ssakash Wrote: use Imgburn to make an ISO file out of your physical disk.

I'm sorry, I'm kinda new to this Unsure so how would I do that. I have Imgburn installed and my disc in the drive, but how do I make an ISO file from it?
click the "create Image file from disc" in the start and the process will be initiated.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-26-2015, 01:32 PM)ssakash Wrote: click the "create Image file from disc" in the start and the process will be initiated.

OK, done that, and selected that as the ISO to be loaded, but now I get an error saying "A file could not be created Path:C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\bios\SCPH-70004_BIOS_V12_PAL_200.nvm" so I'm not sure what to do next? I assume this is a faulty BIOS (downloaded it as it looked easier than getting it from a PS2) but I'm not sure how I'd go about fixing it? Thanks for all your help by the way Laugh
You should dump the bios from your original PS2 console, we don't support piracy.
- Refraction
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go