PCSX2 1.2.1 Help
4th Gen intel core i7-4710MQ
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 860MX
8GB DDR3L at 1600MHZ
Window 8.1 home premium 64bit

Hello Guys am running FFX on PCSX2 emulator on my pc smoothly at 59-60 fps and the games runs perfectly but! Sometimes the screen turns black so i have to press "Esc" and Resume game to fix itself. How can i prevent the the random black screen just so you know the black screen situation only happen sometimes randomly though.

So far this random black screen situation have been happening when i play BIOHAZARD OUTBREAK FILE 2.
I was thinking that it might be a bad copy~ And am new to this emulation kind of stuff. (; Hope someone can help me soon.
At the moment am trying another copy of FFX.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Its not a problem with your copy of the game most probably.
I don't know if you can "PREVENT' the black screen in Hardware mode,
but when you find a graphical glitch or a black screen, switch to Software Mode to get rid of it. Config > Video (GS) > Plugin > Adapter > (Software)

you can switch back to H/W mode once you have cleared that area that gives you black screens
[Image: cloudstrife696.png]  
 [Image: sig.gif]
I tired that and i think i fix it. Hasn't gone to black screen at all. (: And i also (checked) MTVU (Multi-Threaded microVU1). Everything is working great. (:
(07-31-2014, 10:33 PM)Freelot Wrote: I tired that and i think i fix it. Hasn't gone to black screen at all. (: And i also (checked) MTVU (Multi-Threaded microVU1). Everything is working great. (:

Nice! :-)
[Image: cloudstrife696.png]  
 [Image: sig.gif]
If this solves your problem you can also fast-switch by using F9. So if you face a blackscreen just press F9 (maybe twice?)