PCSX2 1.2.1 Log-set Language not supported by operating system
    I was wondering if anyone knew if this log was normal? Notice the log says (SetLanguage: 'English (U.S.)' [] is not supported by the operating system)
I have the latest version of pcsx2 (1.2.1) and was downloaded from the official pcsx2 download page for windows OS. There is only one language installed on my computer and that is English U.S. Also the language is set to default in the pcsx2 language settings. Its the only option anyways. Cant seem to find an answer or any useful information about this. Every log ive seen on YouTube does not say this. No other applications, games, programs, apps, browsers or emulators say anything about English not being supported.

Sponsored links

Does it affect the emulator? Or is it still working?
That's a weird one.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(08-13-2014, 05:46 PM)willkuer Wrote: Does it affect the emulator? Or is it still working?

It seems to be working fine lol. This happened after i uninstalled some language packs for some foreign languages pre installed on the computer. Before i uninstalled them the log did not show this. It just doesnt make any since to me since i didnt uninstall English. I would just like to know why its showing this? Also the language in the ps2's config is set to english as well