PCSX2 1.2.1 Problems-Not Opening
Hi guys.

Just yesterday i got a new laptop and after installing the basic things, i began installing games, like NBA 2K and stuff.

Then i installed the new version of PCSX2, and found it gave me a dll error, i managed to get the dll error online but after that i got a new error:

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application"

Any tips? NBA 2K when installed asked to install some directx runtime stuff and it did and that game plays fine. Also 1.0.0 version of PCSX2 works like a charm.

Sponsored links

Please download and install the x86 version of the 2013 redist from here and try again http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/...x?id=40784

delete the dll you downloaded, it could be faulty of virus ridden and wont help things run anyway.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I´m on a 64 bit system, i installed the x64 and still gave me the same error.
pcsx2 is a 32 bits application.
install the x86 version
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
But doesn´t that give compatibility problems. installing the 32 bits 2013 redist in a 64 bits system?
(02-16-2014, 08:01 PM)PedroPM Wrote: But doesn´t that give compatibility problems. installing the 32 bits 2013 redist in a 64 bits system?

No, please just install it.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Problem solved, thanks guys.
I have this same exact problem but installing the C++ Package did not fix the issue for me.

I even tried uninstalling all of them and reinstalling them one by one.

All I keep seeing is (0xc000007b) error. I don't know why its doing this, I can get the 1.0.0 version to open but not the 1.2.1 version.