PCSX2 1.2.1 slows down in fps while playing
Hey guys, can someone please help me out with this issue? I've been trying to get my pcsx2 running smoothly all day, but nothing helps. I checked a lot of youtube videos to get the right settings, but nothing seems to work. The main issue is keeping fps on a playable level. Mainly when there's a lot of action on the screen, or during cutscenes, it slows down a lot (audio goes very slow as well), sometimes it runs like it should, but then after a few seconds it slows down again.

I have a brand new computer, 16 GB Ram, 740M Nvidia Gforces graphics card, 1500GB hard drive, Intel Core 17 - 2.4 Ghz, so I don't think that's the problem.

My settings on the pcsx2 version 1.2.1:[Image: 33kr62q.png]

And here's a video (without sound though) where I'm playing a game on the emulator. You can see that it runs smoothly sometimes, but slows down in battle or when voice audio kicks in: http://youtu.be/w4Yz9QvBnr0

And the video is WITH Razer Game Booster. Without it, it's barely playable.

Edit: While browsing the forums, I noticed that some people are complaining about Ratchet and clank not being playable. Since I only tried Ratched and clank 1 & 3, that might be the main problem. I'll try another game.

Sponsored links

Reported for piracy because there's no way you have 7 ps2
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(05-03-2014, 11:18 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Reported for piracy because there's no way you have 7 ps2

That really helped me out.
No further support will be given unless you can prove you have all of those ps2 (bios, technically)
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(05-03-2014, 11:26 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: No further support will be given unless you can prove you have all of those ps2 (bios, technically)

Had a bad day, sir?
(05-03-2014, 11:27 PM)jehowi Wrote: Had a bad day, sir?

Have you ever read the rules?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go