PCSX2 1.2.1
Hi guys! I'm new to this emulator gaming so please have understanding for all my newbie mistakes Smile . 
First of all yesterday I download lastest PCSX2 1.2.1 emulator and decided to play some games. So far I was able to play only UFC - Sudden Impact and FIFA STREET 2 (with some graphic issues). I've also tried Tekken 5, Fight Night Round 3 and God Of War. Theese 3 games will somehow freeze at game menu (animations works but my controler does not respond), I can not play them as I can not use controler (somekind of freeze). I am playing it on laptop with CPU: Intel Pentium 2020M @ 2.4 GHz, GPU: Intel HD graphics, RAM: 4 GB. I know that my laptop is not so powerful and good for games but I expected to be able to play PS2 games with PCSX2 emulator. I also can post pictures of my emulator configuration, as that might be problem. Thanks for all responses and advices!

Sponsored links

tekken 5 works fine, you'll need to not be on none for clamps for it to work though
(10-24-2015, 11:04 PM)Saiki Wrote: tekken 5 works fine, you'll need to not be on none for clamps for it to work though

Wait I did not understand that completely? Can you please suggest me how to configure the emulator so I could squeeze maximum out of it?
depends on what you are looking for
(10-24-2015, 11:12 PM)Saiki Wrote: depends on what you are looking for

Well at least Tekken 4 and 5, God Of War and God of War II.
GoW2 is easy, GoW 1 about the same. but I meant graphically or just plain speed
(10-24-2015, 11:14 PM)Saiki Wrote: GoW2 is easy, GoW 1 about the same. but I meant graphically or just plain speed

I do not care that much about graphics, playing without lagg would be great. I would like to play them that is all  Smile
in my sig is 1.2.1 settings I used on an E2200 and got decent speed on just about everything I tried
Okay the deal is that I've found solution. I just deleted all pad configurations and added only one (before I had two controllers and keyboard), now everything works except Tekken 5. I can select all game modes just can't play them as I get black screen as soon as fight starts.
claps to full or full+ for tekken 5