PCSX2-1.3.0-598 continuously crashing
i've found a solution...^^
just download and install directX -_-'
Laugh

Sponsored links

This bug is probably not worth chasing, and I highly doubt that you could find one revision where it doesn't happen where it does happen in the next revision. The fact that you've gone many years back already in your searches and still see the same bug most probably mean you just won't find an "offending" revision.

You said it started happening after you plugged a third monitor. This is probably some weird issue with your drivers/directx/system/etc. The fact is that the vast majority of people don't experience random crashes as often as you describe, and definitely not from just opening the GSdx settings dialog.

Even if you find a revision where it doesn't happen, it probably means it was using different technology back then of how PCSX2 interfaces with GSdx - which will make the information impractical anyway.

This is 99% something at your system which started when you plugged in the third monitor - not at PCSX2.
(02-11-2015, 11:49 AM)avih Wrote: This is 99% something at your system which started when you plugged in the third monitor - not at PCSX2.

Even if it's 1%, I still think the issue might be PCSX2 (or GSdx itself) since I've had it crash on me before when I went into the Plugin Settings window and other people have experienced the issue as well. Yes it got worse once I hooked up my third monitor to my IGP instead of my dGPU but that could have been a coincidence, since by then I was more into PCSX2 so I was messing with the GSdx settings way more than before.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU