PCSX2 1.4.0 Crashes every 15mins on all ISOs HELP!
Exclamation 
I have a big issue with PCSX2 v1.4.0 crashing persistently every 15 minutes like clockwork on all games.

The Error is the generic windows error  Excl "PCSX2.exe Has Stopped Working". Excl

the older version of PCSX2 I used (v1.2.1) did not have this crash issue but was slower and some games did not run (Like Spyro - Enter the Dragonfly).

I am using direct sound in the Audio Plugin, as I heard this was a possible solution, it did not help for me.

I have tried all the video and sound plugins and toyed with the settings extensively but the crash issue persists.

I tried to add PCSX2 to the windows D.E.P. exceptions but windows would not let me stating that PCSX2 must run with D.E.P.

I also added the PCSX2 FOlder as exceptions in my Anti-Malware and Anti-Virus Programs, in case these security programs interfered with PCSX2.  No dice.

I also tried runniing PCSX2 as admin but alas still no dice. Sad

Is there any way someone could help me with this?

My PC Specs: (If that helps)

Windows 7 Pro (x64)
ASUS RT-AC68U Dual Band Router
Australian NBN Broadband, via Telstra (100Mbps DL/40Mbps UL)
Fractal Design Define XL-R2 Full Tower Case (Side Panel removed for airflow and heat reduction)
Antec 600w PSU
ASUS Z97-k Motherboard
4Ghz Intel Core i7-4970K CPU
Noctua NH-L12 CPU Cooler
4Gb Gigabyte Geforce GTZ970 G1 Gaming
32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 DDR3 RAM
Latest Nvidia Display Drivers.
Latest Nvidia Geforce Experience (For Shadowplay and Streaming to my 32Gb Shield Tablet)
Seagate 2Tb External HDD with power-adapter (Nearly full)

Western Digital 1Tb External HDD with power-adapter (Nearly full)
Seagate 2Tb External HDD (Nearly Full)
Seagate 4Tb Internal HDD (ISO's are here)
Seagate 3Tb Internal HDD (Nearly Full)
Western Digital Caviar 1.5Tb Internal HDD (partitioned to Boot Partition + Larger Partition, needs replacement soon as is oldest HDD I own)
Western Digital 750Gb  internal HDD (Unallocated for now OS Install in future)
Seagate 8Tb Internal HDD as 800Gb partition + 7.2Tb Partition (Newest addition to my rig's storage)
Logitech F-710 Wireless COntroller
Logitech G710+ Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G502 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse
Logitech Extreme 3D Pro FlightStick
ASUS VG278 120Hz 3D Monitor with Nvidia 3D Vision 2
3D Vision glasses Kit

Also: (Security Programs)
MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (Premium)
MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit (Free)
Baidu Anti-Virus
Windows Defender

I am planning on buying a Seagate 8Tb HDD and making a new boot partition for it when I get the funds, I will also use this HDD for PS1 and PS2 ISO's rather than external storage.  I will (in the future) get another 4 8Tb HDD's as my case supports a total of 8 internal HDD's (first 8Tb will replace my older 1TB HDD after I back up its data). 

I am a HDD storage Junkie (and Data Hoarder)  as I have a huge Steam Collection (607 Games and counting), have an extensive library of PS1 and PS2 ISO's, Back up my Blu-Ray and DVD Disks to HDD (To keep my Disks in immaculate conditon) and as a hobby I use video editing to remaster home videos from family and friends and (Legally) convert my legit Blu-Ray and DVD's to mp4's for my Plex Media Server to stream to my Shield Tablet in my Lounge Room.  But I digress.

I hope my help thread is comprehensive enough.  If more is needed please ask the missing details and I will add them.

Please Assist, this is driving me nuts!
Wacko
Intel Core i7-4790k @4.0-4.4Ghz
32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 DDR3 RAM
8Gb Gigabyte Geforce GTX1080 Xtreme Gaming Waterforce
Sound Blaster Zx with Logitech Z906 THX 5.1 Speakers
Windows 7 Pro x64 OS on 120Gb SSD