PCSX2 1.4.0 Won't recognize my game -.-
I am running a ripped ISO of Eternal Ring, ripped from a friend's copy of the game with offbrand software, and compiled from .I00, .I01, and MDS files using ImgBurn, and when I mount the Disc Image File to Drive E, and run it, it asks me to Please Insert a PS2 Format Disc. What have I done wrong here? I'm running the US Bios, as it's a US copy of the game, but I am perplexed. When I try to run it as simply an ISO file, the emulator crashes, with no error message generated. Any ideas? Sorry if my post is not along the proper guidelines, I'm a brand new member. If anything I've said isn't allowed, please let me know, and lock/delete this thread.

Thanks,

A perplexed FromSoft fan.

Sponsored links

I've tried repairing my C++, using the recommended .exe, I've tried changing my video plugin several times, and I've tried recompiling the files into a new Disc Image File, and none of it has worked. I'm still at an absolute loss here -.-
tried using directly your original disc instead of all the hassle you've been through to remake an iso ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I've already returned the disc to my friend, as he was still actively playing it on his PS2, or I would ;.; It's over an hour to drive out to my place, or I'd simply ask him to bring it back, so I can try that. Unfortunately, I didn't try to play it until a couple of days after he had returned home.
Oh , i see.
it's not your disc and you don't own the game.

then we can't help you.

Good luck, though
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go