PCSX2 1.5.0 Freezes after save/load states.
Question 
Hi, I'm DoDoTheDuke. This is my first time in this forum. I just recently started using PCSX2 1.5, and so far so good. My main problem now is ... I use my save/load state way to often.What I am trying to find is a solution to it freezing for a few minutes, right after I use load state. Then of course the emultor has to reload the backup save state. I know that I can pause the emulator, then save/load, but it still freezes during that sometimes. So my question is ... Is there a way to stop it from freezing for a few minutes after save/load state from over usage? I mean it even says <Paused> in the top-left corner frame of the emulator. Any help would be useful. Thank you. 

Sponsored links

Well first of all don't use the save states so often, just use the standard saving in the game itself.
(09-15-2018, 04:37 AM)StriFe Wrote: Well first of all don't use the save states so often, just use the standard saving in the game itself.

Yea , thanx that is what everyone one else is saying.
If you keep relying on save states that much,you may at some point lose your game progress.
Saves states are to be used as an in between normal save locations,they save everything incliding bugs

And what do you mean by "over usage", are you pressing f1/f3 every 2 seconds...and freesing for few minutes,I have never seen this...few seconds ok but minutes