PCSX2 1.5.0 dev cheats not working.
Hello,so I recently downloaded the 1.5.0 dev version and wanted to play some mgs 3,however,I can't use the pnach file and hence enjoy 60 fps since the "Enable Cheats" option isn't working.I went back to the 1.4.0 version and it was working completely fine,any solutions?Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-17-2017, 01:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Idk if it's a problem or anything,it's just that it doesn't work at all,if I may ask,where am I supposed to dump my pnach files exactly?In the 1.4.0 version I just simply dump my files in the "Cheats" folder and enable the cheats and it worked perfectly.However in the dev version we have "cheats and a "cheats_ws" folder,I've dumped my files in the "cheats" folder,however,that doesn't work as stated.Thanks again,I will post the contents required after the next response since it might just be me placing the files in the wrong folder.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
(05-17-2017, 01:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Here you go 
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 1,25 KB / Downloads: 321)
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs.

.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 12,92 KB / Downloads: 312)

I don't really get it since the problem occurs from the beginning as in as soon as I enable cheats it just doesn't work,idk if I'm placing it in the wrong folder or it just doesn't work for this dev version.
Alright Idk what I did but the cheats are working perfectly after I changed the bios location to default,I'd like this topic closed.

Thanks for all your effort and have a nice day.
apprently, your dev version loads the cheats from there :
Quote:Found Cheats file: '053D2239.pnach'
comment: Persona 4 Cheats
Loaded 4 Cheats from '053D2239.pnach' at 'D:\Program Files (x86)\Emulators\Emulators\PCSX2\PCSX2 1.5.0\cheats'
but hey, if you found out a way to make it run, fine with me Wink