PCSX2 1.5.0 windows 10
Sad 
My specs Intel® Celaron ® 2.16ghz 64x windows10 Toshiba L15 series, i know this model might be crappy. With that been said i had pcsx2 version 1.4.0 and my game play was perfect until i upgraded to 1.5.0 now my game play sucks Angry I can't play most emulators however i can play PlayStation 1,2 and older emulators. I believe the problem is the renders that need fix because in 1.4.0 the renders for this computer were flawless i just needed to do one teak now with 1.5.0 i have to spend 8 hours repairing. 1.5.0 this is after the update open gl plays but it show up in a small box on the right side of the video box and leave the rest of the box distorted open gl is the only render i can use because it works best for this laptop Do anybody know if there is a download for this laptop i can still use my emulators on this computer but pcsx2 is now running in slow-mo and open GL was the best for this computer????????? I wish i can add a screen shot (sorry) Wacko Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Excl

Sponsored links

(05-23-2018, 05:56 PM)Doctorbleachers Wrote: My specs Intel® Celaron ® 2.16ghz 64x windows10 Toshiba L15 series, i know this model might be crappy. With that been said i had pcsx2 version 1.4.0 and my game play was perfect until i upgraded to 1.5.0 now my game play sucks Angry I can't play most emulators however i can play PlayStation 1,2 and older emulators. I believe the problem is the renders that need fix because in 1.4.0 the renders for this computer were flawless i just needed to do one teak now with 1.5.0 i have to spend 8 hours repairing. 1.5.0 this is after the update open gl plays but it show up in a small box on the right side of the video box and leave the rest of the box distorted open gl is the only render i can use because it works best for this laptop Do anybody know if there is a download for this laptop i can still use my emulators on this computer but pcsx2 is now running in slow-mo and open GL was the best for this computer????????? I wish i can add a screen shot (sorry) Wacko Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Excl

Your laptop sucks and won't run pcsx2
(05-23-2018, 07:53 PM)weirdbeardgame Wrote: Your laptop sucks and won't run pcsx2

I honestly think you could have worded that better, its really disrespectful, was it really hard to say that his pc doesn't meet the current requirements ? Was it really necessary to throw in an insult ?

---------------------------

(05-23-2018, 05:56 PM)Doctorbleachers Wrote: My specs Intel® Celaron ® 2.16ghz 64x windows10 Toshiba L15 series, i know this model might be crappy. With that been said i had pcsx2 version 1.4.0 and my game play was perfect until i upgraded to 1.5.0 now my game play sucks Angry I can't play most emulators however i can play PlayStation 1,2 and older emulators. I believe the problem is the renders that need fix because in 1.4.0 the renders for this computer were flawless i just needed to do one teak now with 1.5.0 i have to spend 8 hours repairing. 1.5.0 this is after the update open gl plays but it show up in a small box on the right side of the video box and leave the rest of the box distorted open gl is the only render i can use because it works best for this laptop Do anybody know if there is a download for this laptop i can still use my emulators on this computer but pcsx2 is now running in slow-mo and open GL was the best for this computer????????? I wish i can add a screen shot (sorry) Wacko Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Excl

As for the topic at hand, as its been said your pc doesn't meet the current requirements for the emulator, unfortunately all you can do is go back to the previous version, give up, or to try and learn and code it to fit your needs.

As for an explanation why this happened, its possible that for the games you where running with 1.4 it might have included a few hacks for speed that later got removed or modified to improve upon compatibility and accuracy. The PS2 has a massive library with various ways of using the PS2's hardware, to ensure that the emulator runs a decent amount of those games, you got to keep in check how many hacks you use or how you direct those resources.
This spec is for sure not high end, but if @Doctorbleachers will post his current setting there should be way to improve speed little bit.

For example MTVU is not enabled by default as far as i know. Small uc for EE cycle rate (-1), can be helpful here. Maybe some gsdx settings can be optimized little bit (blending accu). But there is no way to help without knowing current emulation settings.