PCSX2 1.5 DEV 2264
Hello, I downloaded and run pcsx2 1.5 dev 2264 and I found a small issue. When I run the pcsx2 program I found that the main pcsx2 program is completely block by the running program. The previous pcsx2 does not do that. Any advices ?

Sponsored links

What game are you trying?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-27-2018, 03:49 PM)refraction Wrote: What game are you trying?

The issue of main program block by running program took place whenever the program start up without running the games yet.
You can download previous build, setup everything and run the program for the difference. I hope you understand my msgs. Blink
Oh you can't run the program? Well nothing has changed, unless the "previous version" you mentioned was 1.4.0.

Do you get any error messages or anything which might help us?

(01-27-2018, 04:10 PM)refraction Wrote: Oh you can't run the program? Well nothing has changed, unless the "previous version" you mentioned was 1.4.0.  

Do you get any error messages or anything which might help us?

Beside the small issue, I can run the program and games. Previous version mean 1.5 dev 2263.
Okay. As I say though, nothing with the program has changed, only the actual emulation should be affected, so there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to run the program, unless your antivirus just doesn't like it for some reason.

Do you not get any errors or messages when you try to run it?

(01-27-2018, 04:25 PM)refraction Wrote: Okay. As I say though, nothing with the program has changed, only the actual emulation should be affected, so there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to run the program, unless your antivirus just doesn't like it for some reason.

Do you not get any errors or messages when you try to run it?

Beside the small issue, everything run fine , no error msg. Thanks for your pcsx2 1.5 update. Blink
teots,I read your posts few times hoping I will understand what you mean but I still can't
I just downloaded the latest beta to try it and it works fine
(01-27-2018, 04:31 PM)teots Wrote: Beside the small issue, everything run fine , no error msg. Thanks for your pcsx2 1.5 update. Blink

Then I would guess that your antivirus is blocking it for some reason, maybe try setting up an exception for it?

Make sure you don't have external programs running either. MSI Afterburner has caused issues for me in the past.