PCSX2 1.6.0 runs too fast
Hi, I'm on Windows 10 and I'm having an unexpected problem with PCSX2 1.6.0. The emulator works too fast, I mean in general, the graphics, the games load at an accelerated speed, with the emulator screen filling up with horizontal lines, the audio ditto, you can hear that it runs at an accelerated speed... ...strange the PCSX2 I used it this morning and it was running at normal speed, I reopened it tonight and I find this speed accelerated, I haven't touched anything in the options, how do you bring the emulator back to normal speed?

Sponsored links

press tab
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Sorry jesalvein, I didn't understand, what do you mean press tab?
Never used a computer before, i guess ?
no problems, we were all beginners at a time or another.

It's on your keyboard :

[Image: 1670487608-snap-screen-20221208091936.png]
Ha there, now I understand, I press TAB and the emulator returns to normal speed fine, but on the screen there are always those horizontal lines, which weren't there before..... there is a way to solve this nuisance too ?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

as well as a screenshot of those "lines" you're talking about