PCSX2 Any One Help Please?
Hi All!!
i am new to the Forum so if i do somthing wrong please let me know and i will correct it. (in advance i cant spell, sorry just thick)
First thing is First My Computer is A Laptop, Fujitsu Seimens Amilo Li 1818

I downloaded the new ps2 emu and also got my hands on Final Fantasy 10 (Iso)
when i installed the ps2 i had few complications but with a bit of button bashing and some vids from youtube/the guide on here. i got it up and running.
I use this set up
as far as am aware it is the new one.
Gsdx9 (MSVC 14.00) 0.9.0
Spur Sound
Lily Pad
Gigaherz (CD)
and all the rest pritty much default..
Anyway it loads the game and shakes but i have fixed that (Pressing F6)
the average Fps i am getting is 20-25 with approx 45-70% Cpu usage
the sound is very bumpy mainly because i am using the speed hacks to improve the speed, when i am playing the game it appears it is moving as in slow-motion all the way through the movies work fine most of the time but and battle scene is bit laggy but it is turn based so not really bothered about that, but when i am running and also when i just enter battle (Screen normally shatters etc.) it slows down loads and becomes unplayable unless your prepered to be in for a 2-3min wait for battle to load.

is there anything i can do to speed this up or perhaps evan get it to run smoothly and not crash/lag

thanks in advance
p.s sorry it is kinda long but tried covering all the basics but am a noob to the whole Emu's and roms thing
[Image: NBanner_FFVIIAC_Cid_1.jpg]

Sponsored links

(04-08-2010, 12:58 PM)Stockin Wrote: Hi All!!
i am new to the Forum so if i do somthing wrong please let me know and i will correct it. (in advance i cant spell, sorry just thick)
First thing is First My Computer is A Laptop, Fujitsu Seimens Amilo Li 1818

I downloaded the new ps2 emu and also got my hands on Final Fantasy 10 (Iso)
when i installed the ps2 i had few complications but with a bit of button bashing and some vids from youtube/the guide on here. i got it up and running.
I use this set up
as far as am aware it is the new one.
Gsdx9 (MSVC 14.00) 0.9.0
Spur Sound
Lily Pad
Gigaherz (CD)
and all the rest pritty much default..
Anyway it loads the game and shakes but i have fixed that (Pressing F6)
the average Fps i am getting is 20-25 with approx 45-70% Cpu usage
the sound is very bumpy mainly because i am using the speed hacks to improve the speed, when i am playing the game it appears it is moving as in slow-motion all the way through the movies work fine most of the time but and battle scene is bit laggy but it is turn based so not really bothered about that, but when i am running and also when i just enter battle (Screen normally shatters etc.) it slows down loads and becomes unplayable unless your prepered to be in for a 2-3min wait for battle to load.

is there anything i can do to speed this up or perhaps evan get it to run smoothly and not crash/lag

thanks in advance
p.s sorry it is kinda long but tried covering all the basics but am a noob to the whole Emu's and roms thing

Have you tried using the latest beta ? When i looked at your plugin version i guess u haven't used it. Download it
http://pcsx2.net/files/21514
And the latest plugins
http://pcsx2.net/files/22789

Next time post your pc specs, pcsx2 configuration. Based on what i found on google, i think your Laptop isn't powerful enough to handle pcsx2. Some 2D games would work well. Then follow this configuration guide:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...tion-guide

Note:
Change your CDVD plugin to Linuz ISO, use SPU2-X as sound plugin.
Your last bet is by using pcsx2 r1888 (download it) with most of speedhacks options enabled.
In GSDx, check the native and uncheck all other options except windowed if u want to play on windowed mode, Uncheck it will make the game to run at fullscreen mode.
In SPU2-X configuration, select no interpolation.
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
thank you for the fast responce i will try this tonight and reply back if it is not working still or working,
if it isn't i will also post spec along with config
Sorry i shoud have put this on earlyer rather than spaming the screen with the spec i found the site with the exact spec on there that you need...

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/laptops/fujitsu-...p/details/
Sorry to say, but with these specs probably no game will run anywhere near full speed in PCSX2.
(04-08-2010, 03:09 PM)Stockin Wrote: Sorry i shoud have put this on earlyer rather than spaming the screen with the spec i found the site with the exact spec on there that you need...

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/laptops/fujitsu-...p/details/

No wait, are u sure? I thought that was core2duo, i don't think that's your specs. Don't post the link. I already looked at that before u mentioned it. Post the one that are written in dxdiag.
But seriously, your computer can only handle 2d games at the most but not at full speed because of GMA.
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G