PCSX2 CE+PS3 Dual Shock 3 Controller?
Has anyone had any success syncing up a PS3 Dual Shock 3 controller to PCSX2 CE yet?

I can sync it up via Bluetooth to my mac and use it in another emulator (OpenEMU) without issue.

Please let me know if you have or know a way to utilize my controller instead of my darn keyboard!

Thanks in advance!

-Sin

Sponsored links

(07-10-2014, 10:54 PM)HwoarangRules Wrote: Has anyone had any success syncing up a PS3 Dual Shock 3 controller to PCSX2 CE yet?

I can sync it up via Bluetooth to my mac and use it in another emulator (OpenEMU) without issue.

Please let me know if you have or know a way to utilize my controller instead of my darn keyboard!

Thanks in advance!

-Sin

How about ANY controller???

-Sin
I don't use pcsx2-ce...

Where are you stuck? Does lilypad recognize the controller?

Keep in mind that OpenEmu is written for mac while pcsx2 is not.
The DS3 is normally not usable on computers as well. You have a combination of soft- and hardware that can easily create issues.
probably you first need some xinput wrapper for the ds3
(07-16-2014, 08:49 PM)willkuer Wrote: Don't use pcsx2-ce...

Where are you stuck? Does lilypad recognize the controller?

Keep in mind that OpenEmu is written for mac while pcsx2 is not.
The DS3 is normally not usable on computers as well. You have a combination of soft- and hardware that can easily create issues.
probably you first need some xinput wrapper for the ds3

no. i have yet to find a way to sync up the Dual Shock 3 controller in PCSX2 CE.

i don't mind buying another controller somewhere online, but i wanted confirmation from someone that actually has a controller working inside PCSX2 CE and which one it is.

-Sin
I've got a Sixaxis DS3 recognised and configurable in PCSX2 using ZeroPad. Unfortunately however I'm having trouble getting the only game I want to play (FFX) to run, so can't report back if it's working yet. But it recognises buttons when I press them to configure.

Adam
Got it working perfectly for FFX.

Using the SSSPSX Pressure Mod 1.7 plugin, connected to my MBP via bluetooth.