PCSX2-CE for Mac (Wineskin) Oct 2015 Guide
(12-04-2016, 10:13 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Which games ?
What are your specs ?
Nevermind, found em.

Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB

Sponsored links

Which exact i5 model ?
And which games ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-05-2016, 12:37 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Which exact i5 model ?
And which games ?

It doesn't say, just a 2 core 1.6 GHz i5 processor. Okami and Shadow of The Colossus.
You mean you have no idea of what 's in your own machine ?

That's weird.

Anyways, your CPU is probably too slow for those games.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I initially ran into an issue where the wineskin.app in the PCSX2-CE.app wrapper package contents wouldn't open - it would just hang and say "wine is busy...".  I circumvented this by replacing the wineskin.app with a clean copy from application support folder for wineskin winery (after running updates, etc).  

All of these instructions worked perfectly.  Everything is installed.  However, when i click on PCSX2-CE.app... nothing happens. No error.  No message.  Nothing.  If I go into package contents, run wineskin.app, and run a "test", the emulator fires up no problem.  

Any thoughts on how to get PCSX2-CE.app wrapper to open??  

FYI - Running 10.12.1; 1.3 GHz Intel Core i5

hello,

i have followed the instructions exactly up to opening the Wineskin app contained in the package - but all i get is a message saying "wineskin is currently busy Please wait" for at least 10 mins.

what could be wrong? can it take this long?

i have tried force quitting and opening and same thing happens.

specs are:
2.3 i7
16GB RAM
Nvidia GPU

thanks.
Ok, so i was able to get this wrapper working, but i did not use the one that was included in the download. I just made my own.

But when i open up a rom is just closes on me. The game im trying to play is marver vs capcom 2.

specs:
2.7 GHz intel Core i5
4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Amd Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB

Edit: 
I was able to get a screenshot of the log the second before it crashes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi, I just upgraded to Sierra from El Capitan and the software isn't working for me now at all. I'll open the app but nothing happens at all. Any ideas?
(01-07-2017, 08:28 PM)Hero_579 Wrote: Ok, so i was able to get this wrapper working, but i did not use the one that was included in the download. I just made my own.

But when i open up a rom is just closes on me. The game im trying to play is marver vs capcom 2.

specs:
2.7 GHz intel Core i5
4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Amd Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB

Edit: 
I was able to get a screenshot of the log the second before it crashes

Same thing here.
The link to the wrapper is not working, so I created my own.
Everything was installed following the instructions, I try to run a game and it crashes with no warnings or errors.

Details:

ISO: FIFA Street 2 (Europe)
My Mac: MacBook Pro Mid 2010 - macOS Sierra
Today Wine 2.0 has been released. Did anyone try it yet with PCSX2? Seems like there were many improvements regarding D3D, DX9 and DX11.