PCSX2 - Changing In-Game Music Tracks
(04-02-2016, 09:09 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Yeah the original disc seems to have had some dummy data, incorrect LBA, or suspiciousness about it that made the ISO nonstandard and 7z does not like that. You might try a program like ISOBUSTER or something to get at the data.

That's a payed program, is there a free one or no?

Sponsored links

I dunno, it should have a downloadable version but that may have limitations.

However I just checked with Apache(often used for editing PS2 ISOs) and I see the same thing 7zip shows. Hmm. I'm running a deep scan on it now.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(04-02-2016, 09:23 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I dunno, it should have a downloadable version but that may have limitations.

However I just checked with Apache(often used for editing PS2 ISOs) and I see the same thing 7zip shows. Hmm. I'm running a deep scan on it now.

Very odd. I tried the original FFXII still gets the same error. It's one of the last PS2 games outside of sports games, so maybe they used a newer copy-protection on it?
Well Apache deep scan completed - it found a lot of unknown data in the ISO but not any filesystem information. So the data is there(ofc it has to be) but yeah it's using some suspicious copy protection or something.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(04-02-2016, 09:30 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Well Apache deep scan completed - it found a lot of unknown data in the ISO but not any filesystem information. So the data is there(ofc it has to be) but yeah it's using some suspicious copy protection or something.

Know anyone who might know something about it?
Look through this search: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=FFX...tax.com%2F

If anyone knows stuff, it's Xentax guys.
(04-02-2016, 09:34 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Look through this search: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=FFX...tax.com%2F

Hmm not really seeing what I need. I know nothing of programming sadly :/ I was able to use a .exe and CMD to extract all the models from the game, so it's not beyond copyprotection too much. But it seems I can't figure out how to get what I need. I could ask on that forum, but I don't think I'd get a response. I really want this to be able to be done.
(04-02-2016, 09:34 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Look through this search: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=FFX...tax.com%2F

Follow up question, is there a way to REMOVE the music from the ISO? Like not replace songs, but delete them outright? So that I just have ingame sound effects?