PCSX2 Cheat Converter
its really crazy,pcsx2 0.9.7 had super good emulation for me,i had both 0.9.7 and 0.9.6
i tested massive codes with codebreaker in 0.9.7 and it worked fine but when i use it on pcsx2 0.9.6,
it crashed!!
can someone explain to me...

reson i nid use 0.9.6,:i nid create dump file

Sponsored links

(12-06-2010, 10:20 AM)PCSX2r Wrote: its really crazy,pcsx2 0.9.7 had super good emulation for me,i had both 0.9.7 and 0.9.6
i tested massive codes with codebreaker in 0.9.7 and it worked fine but when i use it on pcsx2 0.9.6,
it crashed!!
can someone explain to me...

reson i nid use 0.9.6,:i nid create dump file

instead creating dump file...create a pnach file
load your game...suspend emulation(ESC) then go to Misc-->Patch Browser-->click patch writer , it will save as a correspondant game CRC(the CRC per game can be found in the pcsx2 0.9.6 console window)
then open your pnach file in patches folder via wordpad to start building the codes

formula per code:
patch=1,EE,xxxxxxxx,extended,xxxxxxxx

Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
i create the dump file is not for cheating the game,and the dump file is not for injecting codes for pcsx2,its use for reseaching codes
This is an AMAZING tool! PCSX2 Converter makes life much more easier. Smile Thank you, Bobby_0147! Biggrin
(12-17-2010, 02:17 AM)Sasuke Wrote: This is an AMAZING tool! PCSX2 Converter makes life much more easier. Smile Thank you, Bobby_0147! Biggrin

You should try PCSX2CE, it is an improved version of this program.

The fastest way to run cheats in pcsx2 0.98 is to load using fast mode the codebreaker 10 (for US games) or ARmaxEvo (eu games) Isos updated with every codes , then simply choose desidered cheats and then run the game throw the "change disc" (no reset) option......When the game is started simply save the state so you'll never have to do the same procedure as long as you use the sstates, just load the state of the game for further play and the cheats will always be enabled.....
BTW if you wanna disable or change them just use a memory card one time and load the game from it ...Laugh
When I add this file and enable cheats game says data on memory cards corupted.I found it on forums.
It's for FF12 european.

Attached Files
.pnach   78DA0252.pnach (Size: 218 bytes / Downloads: 487)
How do I know what to name the PNACH file?
(01-18-2011, 01:18 AM)nafeasonto Wrote: How do I know what to name the PNACH file?

Use PCSX2CE, it will automatically create the pnach file.
Wow, didn't even notice this topic on this section, thanks very much though for this