PCSX2 Cheat Converter
hi im new her emm ok when you save the file it ask for game id --i fund game id now it ask for crc what is crc :| some one healp pliz

Sponsored links

how do i discover the crc
(03-07-2010, 08:40 AM)Bobby_0147 Wrote: Simple program I made in VB to change raw codes into pscx2 pnach format. And modify and save new pnach files.

[Image: pcsx2convert.png]
[Image: Converter.png]

Also added omniconvert, the program I use to convert codes to raw format. It does codebreaker, GS, and AR max.

Jesse Braziel[/size][/font]
CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) is an algorithm generated hex value used to verify the data integrity.

To find the CRC for the specific game (at least with the internal ISO reader, in the console log) it is found a few lines after the highlighted:
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = CDROM0 ........ or something like this, since depends on your system.

The CRC is an 8 digits hex number (I mean it contain the digits 0-9 and A-F and only these) often preceded by 0x.
Imagination is where we are truly real
a tutorial would be nice.
(05-17-2011, 09:34 PM)turrel Wrote: a tutorial would be nice.

Yea, I dont get it either. Im at a total lost when it comes to programming languages.....Wacko

Anyone want to make a short vid tut on youtube? or even a written tut would be appreciated too.

`
[Image: FaithFactor_thumb-1.jpg]
"We call upon the flame! And glorify His name!"
-Norm "Ski" Kiersnowski
(05-17-2011, 09:34 PM)turrel Wrote: a tutorial would be nice.

Use this program instead:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2CE-P...ile-Editor

Follow the instructions. You can use the picture as an example.

(05-28-2011, 12:54 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: Use this program instead:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2CE-P...ile-Editor

Follow the instructions. You can use the picture as an example.
well that helps a lot, not! what the hell is a crc code and a pnach file?
if you used english instead of moonman language may be we would understand.
CPU: Intel core i5-2500k @3.30GHZ
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 1024 MB ram
RAM: DDR3 4gb
MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth p67 B3 revision
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Well I understand it.....Thanks.

`
[Image: FaithFactor_thumb-1.jpg]
"We call upon the flame! And glorify His name!"
-Norm "Ski" Kiersnowski
(05-29-2011, 10:38 PM)texasjgc Wrote: Well I understand it.....Thanks.

`

could you explain it to me?
CPU: Intel core i5-2500k @3.30GHZ
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 1024 MB ram
RAM: DDR3 4gb
MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth p67 B3 revision
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Let's try again:
Quote:CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) is an algorithm generated hex value used to verify the data integrity.

To find the CRC for the specific game (at least with the internal ISO reader, in the console log) it is found a few lines after the highlighted:
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = CDROM0 ........ or something like this, since depends on your system.

The CRC is an 8 digits hex number (I mean it contain the digits 0-9 and A-F and only these) often preceded by 0x.
So, it's really simple, just look into the console log for the line where it is stated.

PS: to make sure being understood this time, in a line somewhat like

ELF (cdromX:\SLUS_something;1) Game CRC = 0xBEEFBEEF, EntryPoint = 0x00120008

The CRC is what is after "CRC = " just dismiss the 0x and the CRC will be BEEFBEEF seen above (and yes, although made up, BEEFBEEF could be a perfectly valid CRC and yes, it is a "number").

The reason I pointed the line beginning with (SYStem.CNF)... was because being highlighted it was easier to find in the log, which is not even the case anymore because now (PCSX2 0.98) the CRC line is highlighted too.
Imagination is where we are truly real