PCSX2 Cheat problem
If this is topic is in the wrong place, by all means move it to the correct place.

I am trying to use some Codebreaker codes via Omniconvert. I use the method described in this video on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4HqSW4FM6M

Here's how I formatted the .PNACH file:

"gametitle=Front Mission 5 [NTSC-J] (English)
comment=Front Mission 5 Cheats

//Infinite Money and Skill Points
patch=1,EE,2C33670B,extended,8A815E91
patch=1,EE,27AB59EB,extended,3DB032E2
patch=1,EE,34C0A868,extended,19FF27CF
patch=1,EE,2B996E22,extended808D47DA
patch=1,EE,2773D574,extended,CC2AD283

//Infinite Ammo
patch=1,EE,ADE92AEC,extended,E92BA67F

//Infinite AP
patch=1,EE,F00A8562,extended,FAEDD643

//Infinite Items
patch=1,EE,88AF52CF,extended,BA5AE114
patch=1,EE,2FEFEF95,extended,F59794FD"

None of these codes, as far as I can tell, seem to work. Also, in PCSX2's Program Log, there is red text saying something like "TLB Miss, (addr=0xInsert Code Here)." Am I not typing something in correctly, or did I do something wrong during the Omniconvert process?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored links

In my experience, your codes are a bit weird.
Paste your original codes.

Also, in order to convert raw codes to pnach format, you can use PCSX2CE.
Here is a walkthrough. A simplistic guide to pnach files (aka pnach for dummies)
I think 'TLB Miss' is often referred to a problem during dumping of the iso. just redump the iso using imgburn to see if the TLB-miss-message left.
(11-28-2013, 09:26 AM)tadatada Wrote: In my experience, your codes are a bit weird.

That's because they are not raw.
The first rule recognizing not raw codes is if the address is exceeding 01FFFFFF(excluding the first digit)
There are some special cases but most of the time,this is what you need to check

And yes,Flak Master post the ordinal codes
(11-28-2013, 12:51 PM)vsub Wrote: That's because they are not raw.
The first rule recognizing not raw codes is if the address is exceeding 01FFFFFF(excluding the first digit)
There are some special cases but most of the time,this is what you need to check

Thanks for good information!
I found the original codes here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/924653-fr...r/45993190

I read in another thread (at least, I think I did) that you don't need the Master Code for cheats to work on PCSX2.

I have also tried the method that tadatada linked to, but that didn't work because the codes weren't raw when I tried to convert them.
Those codes are raw already,no need to decrypt them
CodeBreaker also support raw codes.
Just got it working! Thanks!