PCSX2 Compadable w/Intel HD4000?
system config:
mid 12' 13.3" Macbook pro
2.5ghz i5(ivy bridge)
Intel HD4000(384mb VRAM)

The Computer came pre installed with Lion, Am now running Mountain Lion.

I installed the PCSX2(0.9.6) app. Installed XQuartz(2.7.2). For good measure even installed the nVidia stuff. After installing it all, the PCSX2 app does not launch.

- When i click on PCSX2, the dock will show a icon coming up, but than goes away
- Xquartz doesn't launch when opening PCSX2 either
- I tried opening Xquartz first, than laundhing PCSX2, still no go, and no command lines appear in Xquartz either.

Has anyone been able to get this running on a Mac that has intergated graphics? I followed quite a couple YouTube walkthoughs with no success. Kinda lost now. Any help would be greatly appreciated Smile All i wanna do is play FFX

ps: PCSXR(for ps1) works fine.

Sponsored links

(08-15-2012, 04:52 AM)Jn2 Wrote: system config:
mid 12' 13.3" Macbook pro
2.5ghz i5(ivy bridge)
Intel HD4000(384mb VRAM)

The Computer came pre installed with Lion, Am now running Mountain Lion.

I installed the PCSX2(0.9.6) app. Installed XQuartz(2.7.2). For good measure even installed the nVidia stuff. After installing it all, the PCSX2 app does not launch.

- When i click on PCSX2, the dock will show a icon coming up, but than goes away
- Xquartz doesn't launch when opening PCSX2 either
- I tried opening Xquartz first, than laundhing PCSX2, still no go, and no command lines appear in Xquartz either.

Has anyone been able to get this running on a Mac that has intergated graphics? I followed quite a couple YouTube walkthoughs with no success. Kinda lost now. Any help would be greatly appreciated Smile All i wanna do is play FFX

ps: PCSXR(for ps1) works fine.

Dude....
Did you check out the For everyone with issues starting PCSX2 Mac? If not, please do so.
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
sweet i ran the sudo command, PCSX2 launched, going to try playing a game Smile hope it works
keep getting a error about Gs plug in failed to initialize :/
(08-24-2012, 04:11 AM)Jn2 Wrote: keep getting a error about Gs plug in failed to initialize :/
OS? Exact error message?
My configuration is in my first post, along with version of pcsx2 and xquartz...tried the beta one too, had same error...
(08-26-2012, 10:49 AM)Jn2 Wrote: My configuration is in my first post, along with version of pcsx2 and xquartz...tried the beta one too, had same error...

.... I was asking if you could post the error message, the log, it makes it ALOT easier to identify the problem

When you say beta, wich one do you mean? All PCSX2 for mac should be beta