PCSX2 Config for Latest Revisions
(04-10-2014, 12:49 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: I have. I own 3 ratchet games. All HATE it.

Well,with 0 Vu it don't works that good,put in 1 and it a way to go,didn't tried it ealier before using this config
I Didn't asking to you try this config and see by yourself,but if you try you will see that works great

Sponsored links

You just need to be careful to get the right fps-readings. Maybe Nobbs only wants to say that the EE speedhack is better than the VU stealing?
Here EE Speedhack just slow the game
Not on my rig
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(04-10-2014, 01:15 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Not on my rig

That information is maybe useful,i will try EE Speedhack on my other setting.
And if you can,post your emulation settings
2/3/4/5/6/7/8 threads is only for software mode, where it always uses native..
(04-10-2014, 02:05 AM)Saiki Wrote: 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 threads is only for software mode, where it always uses native..

Didn't know that,thanks for the information
Here is my config since you asked for it. If you want the game to be faster you should really overclock your cpu. It will have a much larger impact on speed compared to using speedhacks.

For reference my pc has an i5 4440 @3.1ghz and a GTX 650.            
(04-10-2014, 10:53 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Here is my config since you asked for it. If you want the game to be faster you should really overclock your cpu. It will have a much larger impact on speed compared to using speedhacks.

For reference my pc has an i5 4440 @3.1ghz and a GTX 650.

Overclock is a good choice but,for me sadly,maybe i will not have that diference,as i just say a while ago,my CPU is eight-core and PCSX2 doesn't have that support for my CPU,that's why i can't run this game at full speed because of the incompatibility for extra cores...
Anyway i will find out how to overclock my CPU and try it.
Your speed hacks section is same as mine,if you can provide screenshots of the EE and VUS part it would be better.
Thanks again
It's all set to default.