PCSX2 Configuration
Hi! I have recently installed PCSX2, but it's been almost two months, and I still struggle to get it to work right for games. I'm trying to play Dirge of Cerberus - Final Fantasy VII, but when I start it, it moves slow. At first, the fps is high and stays there, but it then drops, causing the game to run slow (characters speak slow and so is the gameplay).

Information for my computer is shown below. I'm using Windows 10 Pro on my Mac, and the reason why I installed it is because I was hoping I could get a later version of PCSX2.

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2.53GHz, Mid 2009)

Processor 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB

Windows 10 Pro

Processor - Intel® Core ™2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53 GHz 2.53 GHz

Installed Memory - 4.00 GB (3.72 GB Usable)

System Type - 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

PCSX2 0.9.8 was even more difficult to configure. I got v. 1.4.0 and it did make things better, but despite that, I still experience frame rate problems. What's worse is I am this close to fixing it just to play! lol

I also provided screenshots regarding the settings and plugins I currently did. I messed around with them for so long, I don't even know what else to do. Also, is there like specific settings I have to do for specific games? Because I'm planning to download more of them for the emulator, but the thought of doing more configuration boggles my mind. Please don't judge me on not knowing much about any of this. I am a newbie when it comes to getting an emulator to work. lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Quote:Because I'm planning to download more of them for the emulator
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go